NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

• Paid Members

Thinking about the last few Royal Rumbles, where Bo Dallas and Rusev made pointless appearances, what do you think the odds are on someone like Neville, Zayn or Balor entering the Rumble this year?

I think it's a tradtion now for an NXT guy to have a Rumble spot. I think it will be Finn Balor this year, imagine how over he will be if he comes out in one of his face paint get ups

The person after him would be in the ring before him by the time Devitt had stopped lunging and skulking about with his arms stretched out and palms up like a Predator.

Edited by Your Fight Site

• Paid Members

Apologies if it's been mentioned but did Corey Graves say that Zayn "deserved to be fucked" when he missed the opportunity to twat Neville with the belt?

Went back and listened again, sure as hell sounds like it! Commentary career might not last too long at this rate!

All the wrestlers were swearing their head off during the show as well, it felt quite Mature rated!  NXT is just on the Network, right, so presumably they can say what they want.

• Paid Members

Apologies if it's been mentioned but did Corey Graves say that Zayn "deserved to be fucked" when he missed the opportunity to twat Neville with the belt?

The first time I heard it I too was convinced he said, "deserved to be fucked." But in restrospect I think he was going to say that Zayn "deserved to be fired," but realised mid-sentence that firing wasn't the stipulation, which is why he stopped himself.

Here's a clip of it, part of me thinks they're dickheads and the other half can't stop laughing.

I listened to a podcast with the young bucks about things like this. The Japanese fans love it, and want that, and with the Bucks, they asked to be super kicked, so to "protect the business" one of them really cracked some fan with a Super Kick, and apparently almost put him through a wall

Good solid show this week again but no Zayn, Balor or Itami. No Tyler Breeze again, is he going to the main roster? Owens vs Neville was a good match, double countout didn't hurt either man and Owens again came out looking like a monster. Corbin vs Dempsey needs to happen soon though because the whole who can squash a jobber faster than the other is getting boring.