Standup Comedy

iamthedoctor

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Simon Munnery was fantastic last night.  First time I've attended a Trapdoor event and really enjoyed it.  The first act were Jolly Boat and I winced when I saw them taking the stage with guitar in hand.  Thought they were shit.  One guy was on called Simon Lomas and I thought he was brilliant too.  All in all a cracking night, will have to attend more comedy events like this.

I don't mind Jollyboat. Simon Lomas is good.

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

Just youtube'd Jollyboat and it was the cringiest thing I've seen in a long time, don't think I could sit there and watch that I'd have to walk off to the bar or something

They just seem like a shit rip off of those guys from Jake and the neverland pirates

• 9 months later...
  • Paid Members

Just watched one of the new Dave Chappelle specials and I had to pause it when he did the bit about realising he was old because he stopped in the middle of a wank (paging @Scott Malbranque?) because I thought I was going to die.

A brilliant special.

• Paid Members

I've not watched the new Dave Chappelles yet. Anybody see the new Vic & Bob on the BBC over Christmas? A friend got me a ticket to go and see Bill Bailey with her in April, which I'm rather looking forward to. Gutted I've missed the boat on Dave Gorman & Tim Vine tour tickets, though.

• Paid Members

A new Tom Segura special has been added to Netflix, looking forward to watching it tonight. His first 'Completely Normal' is one of my favourites but I was a bit disappointed with his 2nd. Fingers crossed this is a belter.

• Awards Moderator
2 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

Dave Gorman's on tour again? His marriage on the rocks or something? He must hardly ever be home. 

He's quit doing Modern Life Is Goodish just for that reason.