Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Why has he got so angry at people commenting on what he wrote?! They backed up why he was bullshitting and has been cooberated by countless others. Russo is a nutcase

I'm currently listening to Conrad/Prichard podcast on Russo and Bruce is slowly starting to loose his shit about some of the things Russo wrote in his book. Looking forward to hearing the rest.

In a side related matter,  I wonder if I am still blocked by Russo on Twitter? Will have to check that one out later.  

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, Daaaaaad! said:

Great news for NXT and for Mauro. I hope it all works out, he's perfect for that environment as the Cruiserweight Classic showed.

Agreed, very good move indeed. I suppose it was inevitable that Tom would leave NXT behind soon as he now has a bigger gig, much like Graves did, and Mauro seems an ideal fit for NXT. And he doesn't have to sit next to JBL.

• Paid Members

Be interesting to see how he meshes with McGuiness. That could be an amazing pairing or a real clash. I like the idea of Mauro on NXT as it certainly lends credibility to the brand, as well as allowing  Ranallo the chance to call the sort of matches he excels with.

I also imagine the once monthly-ish taping won't interfere with his work calling Bellator/Boxing. Bizarre having him be on Bellator and a WWE product. Would have been unthinkable a few years back, especially with the TNA association. Just goes to show how much things have changed.

• Paid Members

I didn't even bother looking for a source because I want it to be true so much, but my mate text me saying they're apparently bringing Punjabi Prison back.

• Paid Members

Well the Christian Post are reporting it, and they have a 100% record when it comes to accuracy of their articles that I've read before. Granted all of these previous articles relate to which games will be free on Xbox Games With Gold the following month, but accurate nonetheless.

30 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

I didn't even bother looking for a source because I want it to be true so much, but my mate text me saying they're apparently bringing Punjabi Prison back.

Let's hope there's no cases of elevated liver enzymes in the run up if that rumour's true. 

• Paid Members

Chuffed about the Ranallo situation, he is much more suited to NXT and Philips to main shows than vice versa. I actually thought they'd originally keep Ranallo as a 205 Live-only commentator, but I guess that would still mean having to be around JBL.

39 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

Probably true considering who current WWE Champion is