Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

The way they made reference to the anyone on the Smackdown Roster can enter the Womens Title match depsite everyone who can aside from Carmella was all ready in the ring and could of been announced as a 5 way there and then lead me to think they deliberately didn't as it leaves it open for a debut or return in that Match 

Asuka was the 1st person who came to mind,  

The way they made reference to the anyone on the Smackdown Roster can enter the Womens Title match depsite everyone who can aside from Carmella was all ready in the ring and could of been announced as a 5 way there and then lead me to think they deliberately didn't as it leaves it open for a debut or return in that Match

I thought the same thing.

Honestly I'd prefer it if Asuka went to Smackdown (and Shinsuke too) because I reckon she'd seem like a bigger star there plus I'm selfish and prefer Smackdown

I thought the same thing.

Honestly I'd prefer it if Asuka went to Smackdown (and Shinsuke too) because I reckon she'd seem like a bigger star there plus I'm selfish and prefer Smackdown

She's being advertised for the NXT UK tour. I know plans can change, but it's odd she is in the advertising and nakamura isnt.