Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

No I ain't baby.

JR earned our respect with his years of service, he's been around longer than a wrestling fan's virginity.

But it doesn't mean he hasn't made a tit of himself from time to time.

And now, unfortunately, is one of those times.

So how's that high and mighty place going? You utter cretinous ratbag.

Fucks sake, did they forget to include the humanity chip. The lack of any compassionate is reprehensible, let the man grieve for fuck sake, or when your significant other goes we will just harangue you via Twitter for the shits and gigs, ya know because that's acceptable behaviour isn't it?

Not nice is it?

No, he's using a deductive argument to show that you are a numbskull.

No I ain't baby.

JR earned our respect with his years of service, he's been around longer than a wrestling fan's virginity.

But it doesn't mean he hasn't made a tit of himself from time to time.

And now, unfortunately, is one of those times.

We all have a right to express an opinion. But, just because you've expressed yours, doesn't mean we all have to accept it. Also doesn't mean we can't call you out as an insufferable prick who is acting like a dog with a bone.

You don't have to agree with us. We don't have to agree with you. Face it man and move on.

Edited by Jimboski88

What the actual fuck? So he's retweeted twice, so bastard what? Let him do what he wants to, nobody reacts to these things the same way, he's probably just trying to add a bit of normality to a horrific situation.

Without going all Lance Storm I can't stand JR but even I feel awful for him and the last thing I'd do is call him out the day his Mrs dies for using Twitter. For fucks sake. Take your 19 posts and fuck off.

JR will redeem himself in my eyes if he can leave his gimmick cowboy hat at home on the day of the funeral.

I'm sure in this time of great mourning, personal loss, and terrible tragedy, Jim Ross takes great solace in the fact that he will be redeemed in the eyes of a complete stranger who posts on a British wrestling forum, if he leaves his hat at home. 

For all we know she might have had a final request that when she dies she wants the mourners to wear clothes that make them happy (though old JR Would probably deck himself out in OK Sooners colours).

`

Frankly why should anyone give a shit what the man wears at his wife's funeral?   She wasn't a talent, she wasn't a public figure, Let the man grieve, thank those people who have reached out to him on social media and don't obsess over such a private affair. 

Fucks sake, did they forget to include the humanity chip. The lack of any compassionate is reprehensible, let the man grieve for fuck sake, or when your significant other goes

He will just switch to the left hand

Edited by Doctor Whos Next

• Paid Members

ShaneApollo is a tit. You trying to out do Scotwizard?

Anyway I would be shocked if his podcast tweets aren't scheduled. Do you actually think any of these people like him and Austin actually tweet about their podcasts?!? It will be a Hootsuite type job or someone running it for them you cretin

ShaneApollo is a tit. You trying to out do Scotwizard?

Anyway I would be shocked if his podcast tweets aren't scheduled. Do you actually think any of these people like him and Austin actually tweet about their podcasts?!? It will be a Hootsuite type job or someone running it for them you cretin

It's obviously this. This is how it works for all celebrity endorsements. He's hardly going to be shilling his podcast a few hours after his wife has died.

The night my Granda died I went to a trance festival. It took my mind right off it tbh and was the perfect way to get through it. In fact, I recovered pretty quickly from it in comparison to my sisters who all sat about crying for 6 months. Not that there is anything wrong with that either but people grieve differently.