Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Leave me alone. By God, I've got a family.

You are an absolute vile little cunt. I've used work to distract myself from a traumatic experience like losing a loved one and I'm sure plenty of other people have done and will continue to do so, even if you don't like it

Never been more pissed off reading someones posts on here, any other forums I post on or social media more than them from ShaneApollo tonight. If it was in a public place I'd have no issues dimming his lights, who the fuck is he to tell someone how to fucking grieve? When my dad passed away last March I almost shut down and just wanted the whole thing to be a nightmare to wake up from, the next day I put out a tweet about his passing which led to my work mates contacting me via Twitter and by text offering condolences, exactly what has happened with Mr Ross from all forms of the industry, which gave me some comfort even though I was heartbroken and when I eventually went back to work over the Easter weekend, not a single one sugarcoated things with me or took pity on me they just let me get back to normality

Never been more pissed off reading someones posts on here, any other forums I post on or social media more than them from ShaneApollo tonight. If it was in a public place I'd have no issues dimming his lights, who the fuck is he to tell someone how to fucking grieve? When my dad passed away last March I almost shut down and just wanted the whole thing to be a nightmare to wake up from, the next day I put out a tweet about his passing which led to my work mates contacting me via Twitter and by text offering condolences, exactly what has happened with Mr Ross from all forms of the industry, which gave me some comfort even though I was heartbroken and when I eventually went back to work over the Easter weekend, not a single one sugarcoated things with me or took pity on me they just let me get back to normality

Don't let it upset you. It's just a gimmick account. He's getting exactly what he wants with people getting angry. If everyone blocks/ignores him, he will soon move on to Reddit or another free wrestling forum when he gets bored.

Don't let it upset you. It's just a gimmick account. He's getting exactly what he wants with people getting angry. If everyone blocks/ignores him, he will soon move on to Reddit or another free wrestling forum when he gets bored.

Seriously though, I apologise to anyone I've offended. I just found it odd that JR was Tweeting throughout, and immediately after his wife died. That's my opinion.

We won't all agree.

I look forward to all the discussions going forward with you all about all things wrestling.

Good to be on the forum.

Edited by ShaneApollo

• Paid Members

Seriously though, I apologise to anyone I've offended. I just found it odd that JR was Tweeting throughout, and immediately after his wife died. That's my opinion.

We won't all agree.

I look forward to all the discussions going forward with you all about all things wrestling.

Good to be on the forum.

Please fuck off. Especially as we have told you he wouldn't have sent the tweet and you're still yapping Edited by Nick Soapdish

We won't all agree.

Good to be on the forum.

Please fuck off. Especially as we have told you he wouldn't have sent the tweet and you're still yapping
I'm talking about the whole tweeting and retweeting during the death of his wife in general. With frequent updates. Just didn't sit well with me.

But that's it, just my opinion. I can see why people are offended, but so be it. Subject closed.

Edited by ShaneApollo

Why are people on here so afraid of new posters?

We're not all one person and we might actually have our own opinions.

This place is like some exclusive club. Might as well have a message before you sign up saying 'NO NEW MEMBERS WELCOME'.

This place is like some exclusive club. Might as well have a message before you sign up saying 'NO NEW MEMBERS WELCOME'.

Nobody has criticised anyone for being new from what I've seen

If you're a knobhead on the other hand, you're fair game.

• Paid Members

Nobody has criticised anyone for being new from what I've seen

If you're a knobhead on the other hand, you're fair game.

Nah, were not great at new posters here. That's because we don't get many, and the majority of the ones we do get are returning banned posters (who are banned for a good reason) or, more specifically, hulkamania fan. In the past we've had two new posters turn out to the same guy talking to himself.