Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

My ex loved him. A few lasses at work mention him all the time as well. Even going back to Evolution when I was at college, girls would bring him up when wrestling would rarely pop into conversation. Not a homosexual by any stretch, but you can see why. He's a handsome devil.

We still take the piss out of my straight mate being annoyed that Orton had stopped using body lotion. 'Fuck sake, he looks better with the oil on'.

• Paid Members
Then I'm going to bring in Solid Gold Scott Parker and have Jasper Carrott manage him.

I take it this unit will collectively be referred to as "24 Carrott Gold"?

• Paid Members
A company NEEDS to book Dr Legg!

Scott Steiner should also have sex in the middle of the ring with all of the female workers, because he's The Big Bad Booty Daddy while Rick runs around barking.

Didn't Jeff Hardy break his knob or something? I'm sure Ian posted a story along those lines a few weeks ago.

• Paid Members
Then I'm going to bring in Solid Gold Scott Parker and have Jasper Carrott manage him.

I take it this unit will collectively be referred to as "24 Carrott Gold"?

Lucy Davis does a run-in pretending to be a zombie.

• Paid Members
Once I get some serious money (through hard work or more likely a scratch card win), I'm setting up a promotion and it will be completely business exposing. I will be a money mark who just pisses about. First thing I'm going to do is give Robbie Brookside enough money to do whatever I say and I'm going to book him in a pillow fight match with Lenny Lane. Hogan will be the champion of course, but he won't appear infront of the live crowd. Instead me, Hulk, the Nasties, Hacksaw Duggan and Chuck Zito will be eating fruit and being cool in the back of the building. Then I'm going to bring in Solid Gold Scott Parker and have Jasper Carrott manage him. I'd book Paddy McGuinness and have New Jack carve him up during a promo. I'd bring in a load of women for me to wank over and possibly sort me out over a promise of buying them something on their Amazon Wishlist. And of course Gareth Hale and Norman Pace will have a power struggle over the General Manager role in my promotion.

It will be on ITV2.

This was the best idea ever until ITV2 got involved. Joe Swash hosting it would be a total disaster.

Anyway, them "Henchmen" lads are clearly the guys for the Steiner booking.

• Paid Members
I dunno if you'd want that Quentin. I mean, they're fucking hard.

I could live with myself getting my head kicked in by Rick and Scott one time. Wouldn't fancy being on with them on the road every night mind. I think I'd rather do the loop with The Roadwarriors. Still, as a one off I'd get stuck into it. Well mainly a mental promo match with Scott where everyone is wearing Ribera jackets followed by a mercifully quick battering before someone like Stixx and Dave Mastiff come out for the real match.