Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

only 10,000 will buy it on PPV so who cares?

Is it your gimmick to only post about things you don't care or know about?

No. I don't have a "gimmick".

only 10,000 will buy it on PPV so who cares?

Trying to build up our posts are we?

What does that achieve exactly?

• Paid Members
ATTENTION: PacMan

You have been reported for being shit. From your post history I would agree. You have one week to turn it around before getting banned.

No. I don't have a "gimmick".

What does that achieve exactly?

Well done on turning it around, but at least your point count is going up.

Edited by Nick James

Good start. Have you read the last post in the NXT thread.

Thanks, just noticed this.

I am not posting to cause offence to anyone. I just posting what I think at the time. Maybe I should think more before I post.

Warning noted Neil.

Courtesy of wrestlingobserver.com....

Greg Lambert, the booker for the FWA in 2006 and 2007, has a book out called "Holy Grail: The True Story of British Wrestling's Revival" about his experience as a performer and booker with the promotion form 2002 to 2007. He talks about working with C.M. Punk, Daniel Bryan, Mick Foley, Bret Hart, Jake Roberts and others. 25% of all royalties go to the charity Kidscape that covers anti-bullying and child protection.

• Paid Members
-- Regarding Lockdown, TNA will not be setting up the AlamoDome for 70,000 fans obviously. The building will scale it down for an event the size of TNA's PPV. There is talk that since the show has been moved to March from April that TNA will, in fact, be cutting down the number of PPVs they run every year starting in 2013. Although this could change, as of this moment the only PPVs that are being axed in 2013 are the February and September shows. This means they'll get one month of extra build for both Lockdown and Bound for Glory, which should help both shows a lot.

About time.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

I thought the was very interesting... A Hade Vanson interviewing looking at what he is doing now and why his wwe debut didn't progress.

FSM: So tell us Hade, what happened with WWE? You were programmed to go into a feud with the Undertaker leading into Wrestlemania. It all looked so promising and then...

Hade: It all went Pete Tong. Yeah, I was as surprised as everyone else. But really, given the nature of the wrestling business it's not that much of a shock. My gimmick was supposed to be an X-Men style super villain, leading a heel stable against Taker, feeding him my guys every week to wear him down until he and I faced off at Mania. I filmed the first vignette and Stephanie and the rest of creative loved it, they aired it and it got over pretty well as far as I recall. I went back on the road the following week to film the next installment and just like that it had been dropped. There was no big explanation behind it? They just told me that they'd decided not to go with the angle. From what I hear old Vince wasn't too impressed with them sending a developmental guy into the main event at Wrestlemania.

http://www.challenge.co.uk/wrestling/exclu...ade-vansen.html

For anyone who doesn't know, Hade was a former FWA wrestler who almost debut'ed for the WWE in a rumoured feud vs The Undertaker. In fact he even got to do one onscreen promo on Smackdown.

• Paid Members

That Shawn Michaels and Undertaker match was set up long in advance. It was on the cards for a good year. Hade Vansen vs The Undertaker at WrestleMania sounds a bit far fetched, considering the plans they'd had. Surely Undertaker would have fucked Hade Vansen and his merry men off long before WrestleMania. Its no wonder Vince scraped the idea if the creative team were suggesting they scrap the Shawn Michaels match.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

They thought so highly of him that they wanted him to LEAD a stable against one of their biggest and arguably their most respected stars, then not only dropped that angle but decided to never use him at all? What bollocks.