Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
Good ol' Hulkamaniafan

Why would anyone want to run a parody account for Jannetty? Their life must be really bad.

@WasimPerviz: @MartyJannetty_ do you still keep in contact with @ShawnMichaels

@MartJannetty: @WasimPerviz not anymore

Wasim Perviz is Hulkamania Fan.

A couple of NXT stars have been working live events recently, not that in itself that means anything as Percy Watson worked countless house shows a couple of years ago and nothing became of him on the main roster, however this could be a sign of new talent debuting soon, perhaps.

Zack Ryder beat Corey Graves (the former Sterling James Keenan) and Paige (the former Britani Knight) teamed with Layla to beat Aksana and Natalya last night.

• Paid Members
i only remember him as the white ranger but some good pics there

eek.gif

To me, this is akin to hearing that the only incarnation of the Horsemen people remember had Paul Roma in it. Green was the daddy, always swooping in to save the five dorks when they got into trouble, and he didn't outstay his welcome. When they made him the White Ranger, he effectively became King Dork, and it pissed on Jason being the leader. Not that it really mattered, Jason was a tosser.

• Paid Members
Did I hear right that the White Ranger turned to MMA for a bit?

That he did, and runs an MMA/Christian clothesline named 'Jesus didn't tap'.

Well he wouldn't have been able to, would he?

The Judea screw job.

Jesus screwed Jesus.

A couple of NXT stars have been working live events recently, not that in itself that means anything as Percy Watson worked countless house shows a couple of years ago and nothing became of him on the main roster, however this could be a sign of new talent debuting soon, perhaps.

Zack Ryder beat Corey Graves (the former Sterling James Keenan) and Paige (the former Britani Knight) teamed with Layla to beat Aksana and Natalya last night.

Doesn't mean anything either, because a rumour is just a rumour, but apparently Corey Graves is "set" to replace Seth Rollins as the main star of NXT. If that's true, then he's probably not going to be on Raw or Smackdown just yet.

• Paid Members

Here's an interesting feud going on at the moment. Apparently CM Punk made up a story to work the sheets. Meltzer didn't print it, but Punk thought he did and had a go at gullible sheet writers. In response (which he admitted was in jest) Meltzer tweeted this:

Is Raw moving back to 2 hours? Comcast listing for Monday has NCIS at 8 p.m., Raw at 9 p.m. @CMPunk #2.3 quarter hour

And today Meltzer posted this on the Observer board.

Man, if anyone wonders about who was gotten to, I heard Punk's reaction at the Comic Con was priceless.At least I thought it was funny from the start and was just making a joke back.#thinskin

What the fuck happened?