Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
#SaveColtsfinger is trending on twitter, and is something to do with a (possible?) finger injury to CC. anyone know how he did this injury if its legit?

thanks

Punk was doing a Twitter Q&A using that hashtag

#SaveColtsfinger is trending on twitter, and is something to do with a (possible?) finger injury to CC. anyone know how he did this injury if its legit?

thanks

Punk was doing a Twitter Q&A using that hashtag

It is legit. Theresn a pretty nasty picture going around on the net of it

Regarding Hade Vanson

Coming into a year where Undertaker may or may not compete at Wrestlemania due to the general wear and tear on his body, facing a developmental guy wouldn't be all that bad. It gets 'Taker at the big show, but without the expectations of 'Match of the Night'

They could run the vulnerable Deadman gimmick, but run a fairly quick match at 'Mania 29.

Shame for Vanson they didn't try to run with the angle now

EDIT: Also plucked up the courage to view the #SaveColtsFinger picture. Christ almighty. Anyone know how he did that?

Edited by Killjoy_Gee

I find the whole Hade Vansen thing bizarre. One minute, they like you enough to push you into a promo with Undertaker, the next you're gone. No inbetween. Didn't even debut as an undercard or enhancement, if i'm right?

Bizarre, to me. If they liked someone that much, then fell foul of them, you'd still think they'd at least give them a lower card run. Hell even a debut.

Well he definitely cut a promo on the Undertaker. I agree with Mo there must be more to this. For him not to have been used at all. Whether it was a case like Francine where Vince clapped eyes on him and just said we don't employ people who look like that. Who knows?

Is this the real Marty Janetty on twitter @MartyJannetty_

Here's a taste.

I hate myself

I will never die

I'm pissed off now

You people think this is funny

What if I did what the Chief's player did. You people make me want to do it.

Why do you motherfuckers hate me?

Worrying, please tell me its not. Especially, what did the cheifs player do.

Edited by moofasa

• Paid Members

Not one mention of his ankles or how Shawn Michaels was a bastard the last time he text him during the night, so probably not.

Also he tweeted a picture of a pile of money, and Marty hasn't seen that sort of dosh since the Hasbro cheques came in.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

There's plenty about the ankle even found this.

@MartyJannetty : People don't take this god and religious shtick fool you Shawn is everything he was back in 1995 just minus the drugs now

@MartyJannetty :the religous thing is nothing but a gimmick call it how I see it nothing has changed.

@WasimPerviz: @MartyJannetty_ do you still keep in contact with @ShawnMichaels

@MartJannetty: @WasimPerviz not anymore

EDIT: guess you're right(thank god) just noticed this from one of the young bucks

NickJacksonYB : I'm a close friend to Marty he told me this account isn't his lol.

His real account is @1martyjannetty

Edited by moofasa