Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Moderators

I want Scott to Screwdriver everyone. Steinerline, Frankensteiner, Top Rope DDT. I want to see all of it. Over and over again. Someone should be a real man and just put on a 2 hour card of Steiners killing folk dead. In Wales. By my house.

• Paid Members
If they doesn't decimate the entire roster on their own with a joy joy feeling then PCW is AIDS.

Yes. People are not paying to see them do a dance-off or have a competitive match against two pasty midgets. We want to see them completely fuck someone up like they did with Justin Credible and Tony Devito.

• Paid Members

The next PCW DVD following the Steiner appearance should be just a load of wrestlers still lying in the ring. They could book Dr Legg or someone to panic around them and do a skit where Fludder says "so will these lads be available for the summer shows?" and Dr Legg can reply "Work the summer shows? You will be lucky if these men live to see the morning". Have the Steiners murder the roster and tear up the Union Jack. Imagine the advance on a return date for the Steiners. You must protect them for future bookings.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Moderators

A company NEEDS to book Dr Legg!

Scott Steiner should also have sex in the middle of the ring with all of the female workers, because he's The Big Bad Booty Daddy while Rick runs around barking.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Once I get some serious money (through hard work or more likely a scratch card win), I'm setting up a promotion and it will be completely business exposing. I will be a money mark who just pisses about. First thing I'm going to do is give Robbie Brookside enough money to do whatever I say and I'm going to book him in a pillow fight match with Lenny Lane. Hogan will be the champion of course, but he won't appear infront of the live crowd. Instead me, Hulk, the Nasties, Hacksaw Duggan and Chuck Zito will be eating fruit and being cool in the back of the building. Then I'm going to bring in Solid Gold Scott Parker and have Jasper Carrott manage him. I'd book Paddy McGuinness and have New Jack carve him up during a promo. I'd bring in a load of women for me to wank over and possibly sort me out over a promise of buying them something on their Amazon Wishlist. And of course Gareth Hale and Norman Pace will have a power struggle over the General Manager role in my promotion.

It will be on ITV2.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay