Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

He blew it.

What's happened to Percy Watson?  Sounds like he's gone from WWE too.  Pity, as he was actually a passable announcer now.

Edited by Loki

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Loki said:

He blew it.

Hardly. He's 25 years old, extremely talented and is leaving the WWE into a very welcoming open market. He'll work a few dates whilst charging ridiculous money and making a mint at the merch tables before he is snapped up with another contract. He'll be fine.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Accident Prone said:

Hardly. He's 25 years old, extremely talented and is leaving the WWE into a very welcoming open market. He'll work a few dates whilst charging ridiculous money and making a mint at the merch tables before he is snapped up with another contract. He'll be fine.

He's the new Low-Ki. He'll burn his bridges in the big leagues, but will do ok on the Indys. Ideas above his station

• Paid Members

Ki had something about him that always made the next TNA, WWE or New Japan fancy taking a punt. Is Rush special? I've seen him live a few times and while he's decent as a hype man I think match wise (which matters more outside WWE) there's plenty of cheaper unsigned guys who are miles better.

• Paid Members
37 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Ki had something about him that always made the next TNA, WWE or New Japan fancy taking a punt. Is Rush special? I've seen him live a few times and while he's decent as a hype man I think match wise (which matters more outside WWE) there's plenty of cheaper unsigned guys who are miles better.

I have seen a few matches of his indy run. He's good, but I wouldn't say he has anything over most guys of his age/size

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Briefcase said:

Not sure where to post this (might be worth its own thread)...

BT Sports to win the next TV rights?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/wrestling/2019/05/16/wwe-uk-tv-rights-heading-bt-sport/

Interesting if true. Especially as Sky have the rights since the 80’s. Is it still a big draw? If they get the PPV’s like the UFC deal it would be amazing 

• Paid Members
22 minutes ago, Briefcase said:

Not sure where to post this (might be worth its own thread)...

BT Sports to win the next TV rights?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/wrestling/2019/05/16/wwe-uk-tv-rights-heading-bt-sport/

"Minor news"

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Your Fight Site said:

He’s impervious to tables.

I was trying to forget that he's a cunt, thanks.