Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

I've seen it happen in person and it still sticks with me. Guy I knew had it pretty severe. He cut his throat on the fall. Not nice at all. He was ok, but he passed away about a year later from SUDEP. He went off in his sleep one night. Whilst I never really talked with him much, I do think about him a lot of the time as I remembered him when he briefly attended a youth club I went to. Horrible, horrible thing to happen to anyone in any way.

• Paid Members

We had an interview with Ken Shamrock at SteelChair Magazine which I though some of you might fine interesting. alks Brock, The Rock, Ronda and UFC amongst other things.

‘The Hall of Fame is an opportunity for the fans to celebrate Owen (Hart), it has nothing to do with Vince and WWE’

https://vulturehound.co.uk/2018/12/the-hall-of-fame-is-an-opportunity-for-the-fans-to-celebrate-owen-hart-it-has-nothing-to-do-with-vince-and-wwe-ken-shamrock-exclusive-interview/

I've had epilepsy since I was 19 it was diagnosed as that and then 2 years ago I was told it's none epileptic attack disorder which is brought on by stress, over excitement, heat and it doesn't work well with my adhd. 

I've nearly died 3 times from serious seizures it's a illness that isn't mentioned alot to be honest 

On 12/9/2018 at 4:36 AM, bigfoote said:

Reading through, seems it happened during the intermission. He was due to wrestle in the 2nd half. Dreamer made an in ring announcement, stating it was not drug-related, and he made it into the ambulance under his own power. Video link in Spoiler tag below. Caution: Shows the seizure

Oh my God I've never seen anyone have a fit before its horrible oh my God my son has seen me like that I really hope that he's ok 

1 hour ago, CTXRussomark said:

What goes through the mind of any cunt that stands and films something like that?  "Oh sweet, might catch a death on camera...".  Absolute scum. 

I was thinking exactly the same why stand there and film it when the guy next to you is asking for water and towels go fucking help 

On 11/13/2018 at 7:13 PM, Jon-Carr_92 said:

Surely that means getting the ball rolling on next year's Royal Rumble Lottery running because wasn't the rule @Glenryck Pilchards made if a number has been drawn, you can't choose it.

I'm guessing the male runner up would get it instead.

I refrained comment on this as I wanted to see who would potentially win the Mixed Match Challenge before I made a decision. After seeing who is in the final at TLC if you are daft enough to pick number 30, knock yourself out.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, theringmaster said:

Excuse my naivety here but is this the end of Big Cass's career?

Not necessarily, it depends what the cause of the seizure was and what the potential treatment is. I think calling this career-ending is jumping the gun until there's more news on what exactly happened, but it's probably not great news for him in the short term at least.

I thought Miller took some fantastic comedy bumps since turning heel, I was also warming to him.  His asking to leave frankly makes a lot more sense than just being released.