Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

3 hours ago, Your Fight Site said:

I was, but I get it now.

Its boobs, isn’t it?

3rd biggest man made boob made in this discussion 

Reading through, seems it happened during the intermission. He was due to wrestle in the 2nd half. Dreamer made an in ring announcement, stating it was not drug-related, and he made it into the ambulance under his own power. Video link in Spoiler tag below. Caution: Shows the seizure

Edited by bigfoote

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

UKFF favourite Big Cass just passed out backstage at Tommy Dreamer's show. Apparently shook on the floor having a seizure for a good minute.

And you can't teach that!

55 minutes ago, returner82 said:

We've made fun of the shape he's in, but something like that is never fun. I've been in the presence of people having epileptic fits before and it's quite scary to see it start happening.

I really don't know much about epilepsy - is there anything that can cause it [flashing lights?]? I am assuming he was otherwise okay afterwards?

2 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

I really don't know much about epilepsy - is there anything that can cause it [flashing lights?]? I am assuming he was otherwise okay afterwards?

Only 1 in 20 people with epilepsy are light sensitive. Stress, over exertion and tiredness can bring them on also. However with most seizures it is unknown why exactly. 

The seizure may not be epileptic, not all seizures are. However if he does have epilepsy for his own safety and others he should not wrestle. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

As someone with epilepsy, the doctors thought my first seizure was brought on by the heat as it was during the summer. But they’ve all been sleep seizures. I have pressure behind my eyes that pushes onto my brain and causes them. However, I’ve had a few stressed induced ones as an adult. A whole number of things can cause them. 

Fun fact, my second or third seizure was at about 6am after Vengeance 2001 had finished. Being taken into the hospital, I asked my mum if she recorded it for me. The paramedic heard me and said “we’ve just watched that at the hospital. Chris Jericho is undisputed champion”. I was both pissed off Jericho won and the fact this fucker spoiled it for me. 

Edited by TheBurningRed

I've suffered a few seizures in my life, potentially due to epilepsy but not 100% sure why. Horrible to have one and they wipe you out for a few days afterwards. They make your whole body stiff and rigid so we know he definitely won't be feeling sawwwwft for a while.

I'll get me coat.

4 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

In the first case, my mate started having epileptic fits when he was 12 or 13. He's about eighteen months older than me. About a year or so in to him having them, he was round my house one time and we were playing on the SNES and I'd just beaten him at some game and he started shaking and I thought he was just putting something on about having lost. Turned out he was having a fit, so had to run round his house to get his parents while my folks looked after him. He'd wet himself during it, poor fella.

He's subsequently had them over the next 25 years. He's not massive, but he's tall and filled out, so when he's gone down and hit the floor or something in his way he's knocked teeth out, which he's had repaired or replaced. The spasmodic effect caused him to rip up tendons in his shoulder at one point so he had to have surgery on that. Not nice for him at all.