Richie Freebird

Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

He replied to it later saying that Typomania has run wild and he meant to write ‘Chocolate Bottle’. I’m still none the wiser

Edited by WyattSheepMask
Typomania

Yeah that makes even less sense than the original, which he could've covered up by saying he'd just watched the Wayne and Waynette skit that featured Naomi Campbell.

Toni Storm has deleted all of her social media accounts after somene leaked nudes of her.

Being a female wrestler must be so shit sometimes.

I don't know a nice way of saying this, but... don't fucking send naked pics of yourself to anyone.  It's awful when they leak, and I completely agree that it's not fair, but... just don't make yourself such a hostage to fortune, particularly if you're hoping to make a career in the public eye.

I don't get the attraction of it.  If it's someone you're already intimate with, they see you naked anyway.  And very, very few people look better naked than they do in their underwear.

7 hours ago, Loki said:

And very, very few people look better naked than they do in their underwear.

Speak for yourself, old man ;)

I totally agree that the leaker is a massive dickhead but like you said, if you’re working or looking to work in the public eye then you’re really taking a huge gamble by having shit like this on your iPhone.

Still, whilst this sucks for Toni on a personal level I’m sure she’ll be absolutely fine professionally speaking.

7 hours ago, Loki said:

I don't know a nice way of saying this, but... don't fucking send naked pics of yourself to anyone.  It's awful when they leak, and I completely agree that it's not fair, but... just don't make yourself such a hostage to fortune, particularly if you're hoping to make a career in the public eye.

I don't get the attraction of it.  If it's someone you're already intimate with, they see you naked anyway.  And very, very few people look better naked than they do in their underwear.

I don’t get this. So just because they’re famous, they shouldn’t partake in something sexual that plenty of people find pleasurable? YOU don’t find the attraction of it, clearly lots of people do 

How about authorities/ tech companies work on encrypting their technology better rather than saying “well they shouldn’t have done it then”?

13 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

I don’t get this. So just because they’re famous, they shouldn’t partake in something sexual that plenty of people find pleasurable? YOU don’t find the attraction of it, clearly lots of people do 

How about authorities/ tech companies work on encrypting their technology better rather than saying “well they shouldn’t have done it then”

But if you're in the public eye you surely have to be aware of the risks? Especially with so many occurrences over the years. 

Just now, The Maestro said:

But if you're in the public eye you surely have to be aware of the risks? Especially with so many occurrences over the years. 

Yeah, I get that but that’s not my point. Of course you know the risks but you could say that for a lot of things. 

I think I'm a bit biased because it happened to a close friend of mine, but I'm really not down with any type of victim blaming when it comes to stuff like this.

Of course, you have to weigh up the risks when you're in the public eye, but ultimately I'm of the opinion that grown adults should be free to take and send each other photos without creepy dickheads hacking their accounts. 

Edited by Supremo

31 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

How about authorities/ tech companies work on encrypting their technology better rather than saying “well they shouldn’t have done it then”?

Whats encryption got to do with someone uploading nude pics? 

5 minutes ago, Your Fight Site said:

Whats encryption got to do with someone uploading nude pics? 

Sorry? These weren’t taken from private property? Toni Storm leaked them herself?

Whilst I would agree that victim blaming is entirely wrong under any such circumstances, there's good reason why most people will lock their homes and cars, and take great care of anything or worth.

Surely your own privacy/dignity is the one such thing that should be taken great care of?

29 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Sorry? These weren’t taken from private property? Toni Storm leaked them herself?

Most of the time when stuff like this gets out it's because it's been shared on, not hacked. 

Im assuming these are the ones that Joey Axl got blackballed for sharing last year?