Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
39 minutes ago, Liam O'Rourke said:

Very interesting story in this week's Observer - planned for Mania is/was Cena Vs. Lars Sullivan, but Sullivan no showed the tapings this week, when he was supposed to debut, due to anxiety attacks.

He’s an absolute cretin. The big, stupid, dopey, racist twat. 

I wish him all the best.

• Paid Members
29 minutes ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

I have absolutely no desire to see Cena vs Sullivan, but that's a real shame if true and I wish him all the best - that must be horrible for him. 

Yeah that's absolutely not what I would want to see at this point, and certainly not for Lars first foray into the main roster. I want to see Cena go for number 17 against Bryan and win as the first match in a programme between the pair. Cena has jobbed an awful lot ever since he's become a part-timer, I think he could do with a big win again. 

Edited by WeeAl

30 minutes ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

I have absolutely no desire to see Cena vs Sullivan, but that's a real shame if true and I wish him all the best - that must be horrible for him. 

If it was Kevin then hell yes, Get the Purple Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaze in as well

• Paid Members
21 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

http://bit.ly/2FlHteK

WWE: World’s Collide tournament, featuring 205 Live, NXT and NXT:UK, announced for Royal Rumble Axxess

Turns out this is why PROGRESS moved their Chapter 83 show back a week. This year is going to be a real test for the company; they have the diehards but they aren't doing much to convince people like myself to give them another shot.

1 hour ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

Out of curiosity, what’s the average Progress attendance these days (say over last 10 shows)?

There last ten shows would include Wembley which did 4700

they are still selling out their London shows at approx 600 tickets, shows up north vary based on venue but in 500-1000 range between Manchester and Sheffield 

Very good Blu Ray sale currently on wwedvd.co.uk

Normally when they have a sale the prices are still way above places like Amazon, but they have some fairly recently released sets on there for £3.99 today.

Edited by dopper

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, dopper said:

Normally when they have a sale the prices are still way above places like Amazon, but they have some fairly recently released sets on there for £3.99 today.

Must be popular as the payment information page keeps crashing. Trying to grab the NXT and Hardcore Championship Blu-ray sets as they're a steal at £4 each.

1 hour ago, dopper said:

Just been had a gander at this myself and ended up picking up 5 things (including the 2 Wrestlemanias that were missing from the collection) for £22 delivered