Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

33 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

He may as well be out there supporting them by tweeting that shite.

I know he's one of the forums golden boys but fucking hell. If Omega tweeted #EndTheShutdown he would be roasted alive on here.

I know I shouldn’t, but I would hold Omega to a higher standard than Dustin. Younger people seem to have a better understanding of why we need to have a lockdown 

Jericho has been playing Covid truther for a while now. Not sure if it’s an age thing or not. Bucks and Cody are big trump supporters (as is the owner of the company) so they could have similar views but aren’t stupid enough to make them public.

Edited by Yakashi

5 minutes ago, Yakashi said:

Jericho has been playing Covid truther for a while now. Not sure if it’s an age thing or not. Bucks and Cody are big trump supporters so they could have similar views but aren’t stupid enough to make them public.

Are they definitely Trump supporters? I know Cody liked a Tweet the other day saying Sami Zayn should go back to Canada if he doesn't like how the US is handling things, but I thought that was a joke. I suppose Cody - a rich kid from the South - supporting Trump makes sense anyway. The Bucks are from California though, aren't they?

13 minutes ago, King Pitcos said:

Are they definitely Trump supporters? I know Cody liked a Tweet the other day saying Sami Zayn should go back to Canada if he doesn't like how the US is handling things, but I thought that was a joke. I suppose Cody - a rich kid from the South - supporting Trump makes sense anyway. The Bucks are from California though, aren't they?

Big Christian boys though 

• Paid Members

Didn't Cornette say that the Bucks are Trump supporters on one of his recent pods. I know he hates them, so take it with a pinch of salt. He did talk about an incident where he conversed with them and they outed themselves as being Trumpers/Republicans. It had something to do with a Bucks book release.

Well my opinion on the bucks is based on a conversation I had with them around the time the election was going on. They definitely gave the impression they were supporting him. But to be fair, I dont think everyone knew just how bad it would turn out. So they might have changed their tune since then. I'm sure millions have.

I will take the Cody one back though. That's just based on the fact I find his public persona to be completely disingenuous. Such as saying how inclusive AEW is and then going to Mexico and chanting slurs. He knows what hes supposed to do but sometimes the real him slips out. The Sami tweet I just see as him playing around with someone hes probably friendly with so that's a nothong really. Sp yeah, I'll take that one back but i still believe it.

Edited by Yakashi

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, Yakashi said:

But to be fair, I dont think everyone knew just how bad it would turn out. So they might have changed their tune since then. I'm sure millions have.

Prepare yourself for a shock in November.