Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Didn't he just get cleared of all charges?

He's been FE'd unlike Enzo, so the door may be open somewhere down the line.

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Mahabali Shera has signed with WWE.

I think that's a good idea. Assuming this was a move to help them get further with the Indian market, he's a better choice than Mahal. He's got a good look, is pretty strong and athletic, is actually Indian, and if they can make him any good at the PC, he could be their Subcontinental Superstar. Of course, it all depends on whether he can be improved or not.

They basically only wanted it again for touring reasons didnt they and even that doesnt work perfectly with the tv schedule now. 

I didnt realise until this week that Corey Graves was on SD as well as Raw now too. Do they realise fans dont actually give a toss about it any more than they do and never really did?

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Uncle Zeb said:

It looks like WWE's ditching the idea of brand-only PPVs: http://www.wwe.com/article/wwe-2018-pay-per-view-schedule

Given the size of the current Raw and Smackdown rosters, unless the non big 4 PPVs also move to 4 hours, this could mean one of three things for the 3 hour, 7-8 match PPVs if duel branded:
1.  Every PPV there will be a handful of top card wrestlers missing

2.  It will be an end to the likes of Usos against Benjamin and Gable, or Finn Balor against Bray Wyatt matches on PPV

3.  A bit of 1 and 2

For reason 2 I think I'm against this decision.

Edited by bbabba

• Paid Members

I'm quite happy they have gone back to a single monthly PPV to be honest. 2 per month watered them down too much for me and I found myself just reading the results to keep up with the storylines rather than watching(even though I have the Network).

Agree with the posts about unifying the top men's, women's and Tag titles though. Those early days of the original split where you had the champ working both brands were great...