Matt Hardy fired from TNA

Heaney

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im guessing this suicide nonsense is all some sort of attention seeking ploy by Matt Hardy.

• Paid Members
I'll say a little prayer for Matt later. He just needs to be shown some love.

I'm surprised KrAzY hasn't tweeted him to tell him that God is there for him and that God loves him.

• Paid Members
From Jeff Hardy's wife Beth's Twitter:

"Ugh. So sick of bullshit. Don't believe everything you read. No matter who writes or posts it.

When the cops show up to our house at 11 pm, for a "suicide call" the fucking joke is over @MATTHARDYBRAND. Stop trying to work the Internet

I guess you got what you wanted @MATTHARDYBRAND. Everyone is talking about you, again. But it's not in a good way."

Michael Zennie, a local reporter, wrote on Twitter: Just spoke with the Moore County Sheriff's Office, apparently Matt Hardy is fine.

However, the night shift captain said police received 25 to 30 phone calls to 911 to check on his well being.

Zennie said he'd have a story on the incident in the Fayetteville Observer Wednesday.

Even his sister in law thinks he's a bellend. Police are getting called out because he's gutted its no longer 2003. I think Richie is the only one who can see the good side of it. You should tweet him Richie? Give him a bit of support.

Archived