Matt Hardy fired from TNA

Heaney

• Paid Members

The saddest thing about it is when you read "Matt Hardy Suicide Video" on Wrestling Sitez~ and the first thing you think is "oh, so he finally did it then...".

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for anyone who cant see it here's the message

Goodbye, World ...

My time here is

Almost complete ...

I only have a few

Hours & minutes ...

I love you all ...

Regardless of how

You felt about me ...

I'll miss you all ...

September 23rd, 1974-

August 31st, 2011

• Moderators

If only someone had kept a list of the amount of times he's been reborn, because that would make for pretty funny reading. Each new Matt Hardy as ineffectual as the last.

He even did the Matt/Matthew thing before TNA signed him, if that's what he's going for again this time. What a tool.

Paul London has, of course, chimed in with his thoughts......

Former WWE star Paul London took Matt Hardy and his girlfriend Reby Sky to task recently on Twitter. Regarding his former colleague's arrest for driving while intoxicated, London wrote, "Karma Police, arrest this man. He talks in myths He buzzes like a fridge He's like a detuned radio... This is what u get This is what u get."

Sky, a former Playboy model, has undergone extensive wrestling training with Hardy this year and appeared on several wrestling shows. London, however, feels she's a 'wannabe'.

"Wake/Bake Up Call to ALL wannabe 'wrestlers', wannabe 'models' and professionally tazered SKANKS: W/out paying ANY REAL dues, how can one ACTUALLY expect any form of respect in ANY work environment?" he wrote. "When you're surrounded by men who have truly sacrificed to be where they are, why don't you stop trying to take short cuts (by taking clothes off) and actually TRY AND LEARN SOMETHING? ANYTHING? Kill your ego for once."

Archived