Matt Hardy fired from TNA

Heaney

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
What about the one of Flair when he got battered by his bird?...

You're right. Thats another strong contender.

ric-flair-mugshot-241x300.jpg

Although Flair looks calm and less demented. Matt's weird eye pushes him over the top I think.

Seems its not the first time Matts driven under the influence.....

The North Carolina courts website lists that Matt Hardy is scheduled for court in Moore County on September 28th to answer charges from his arrest this past weekend. Hardy has been charged with Driving While Impaired and an infraction of Exceeding Safe Speed.

A search of the NC courts website also reveals that Matt Hardy is scheduled for court in Wake County on October 11th for a single traffic charge of Reckless Driving with Wanton Disregard of the safety of others. This is apparently a continued case from an earlier date.

I think he's suffered one too many blows to the bonce. He's a loon so I reckon he probably has some sort of brain injury. Wouldn't be suprising as both Benoit and Test suffered from Chronic traumatic encephalopathy. Matt has taken bump after bump for years now. Taking a fairly large bump (fall) in the ring is equal to being rearended in a car at 20mph I hear.

He's only going to deteriorate further over the next few years. Just wait and see.

North Carolina's Fayetteville Observer has released new information regarding Matt Hardy's car crash and subsequent DWI arrest on Saturday afternoon.

According to a North Carolina police officer who was at the scene, Matt Hardy was not drunk, but "appeared to have taken some type of impairing substance" at the time of his car crash.

Hardy was said to be "traveling more than 55 mph but less than 70 mph" when he crashed his Corvette into a a tree.

Hardy was not injured from the crash. Hardy submitted to a blood test (with results currently pending), was arrested, and charged with driving while intoxicated and "exceeding safe speed."

The "impairing substance" that Hardy was under the influence of is not known at this time, but should be made public once the results of the post-arrest blood test he took are made public.

• Paid Members
North Carolina's Fayetteville Observer has released new information regarding Matt Hardy's car crash and subsequent DWI arrest on Saturday afternoon.

According to a North Carolina police officer who was at the scene, Matt Hardy was not drunk, but "appeared to have taken some type of impairing substance" at the time of his car crash.

Hardy was said to be "traveling more than 55 mph but less than 70 mph" when he crashed his Corvette into a a tree.

Hardy was not injured from the crash. Hardy submitted to a blood test (with results currently pending), was arrested, and charged with driving while intoxicated and "exceeding safe speed."

The "impairing substance" that Hardy was under the influence of is not known at this time, but should be made public once the results of the post-arrest blood test he took are made public.

I'm sure his youtube video with more than likely blame either Paul London, Vince McMahon, Lita, "Adam", TNA, WWE, Johnny Ace, Internet Marks or Wendy's restaurants and not the fact he's a duncestable.

• Paid Members
You guys are a bit obsessed with Matt Hardy, aren't you? His weight and stuff. Does he really matter?

the joke about his weight has died a bit because he's jacked and whacked at the moment.

"stuff" however is vague. If "stuff" means the discussion he's a bit of a cunt and we discuss this on a wrestling forum I think it's safe to say were all enjoying saying Matt Hardy is one, no obsession nessesary.

the joke about his weight has died a bit because he's jacked and whacked at the moment.

"stuff" however is vague. If "stuff" means the discussion he's a bit of a cunt and we discuss this on a wrestling forum I think it's safe to say were all enjoying saying Matt Hardy is one, no obsession nessesary.

Fair dos. But isn't it a bit like shooting fish in a barrel? I see the same 'Fat Lardy' jokes here every time he farts on youtube. OMG! He doesn't have the same physique as Sid!

According to a North Carolina police officer who was at the scene, Matt Hardy was not drunk, but "appeared to have taken some type of impairing substance" at the time of his car crash...

Will he still get fucked if it turns out he

In the latest chapter of the seemingly never-ending Midd Cardy saga, it seems that the daft fucker has posted what is allegedly his home telephone number on Twitter in a message to his girlfriend.

MATTHARDYBRAND: @RebySky Can u call me at home 910 245 4749 plz. My cell feel in the hottub and is shot. Thx baby. Hope you're doing ok.

No idea if it's genuinely his number or not as I have no inclination to try it. It may be a joke number as it doesn't seem logical that his missus wouldn't know the number of the place she lives, or at least already have it in her possession. Wouldn't put it passed him to be that retarded though.

Archived