Matt Hardy fired from TNA

Heaney

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
That wouldnt happen though. If Jeff Hardy returns, he'd no doubt get pushed to the moon again, because he's a massive star with the core WWE audience. Vince loves him, Johnny Ace loves him, Stephanie was behind his initial push, Triple H put him over clean, Michael Hayes loves him like a son. Jeff Hardy has his troubles, but so has dozens of other top WWE wrestlers over the last 20 years. Money is thicker than water. For me, Jeff Hardy returning would be far better for business than anyone they currently have. He's money.

I realise this (I still like Jeff and have defended him when people have questioned his ability) but from a purely selfish point of view, Punk going toe to toe with the Hardy's about their 'demons' is gold. It was grand when he did his 'wink wink' feud with Jeff before he left, Punk was the one who got Jeff the sack anyway. WWE are giving Punk more freedom too, so he has a ton of material.

Jeff didn't get sacked - WWE were offering him the moon on a stick to stay with them.

As for Matt - i bet the police didn't even bother testing him if he got out of the car and started telling them he had been washed with the blood of angels. In fact im suprised they didn't ship him off to the local loony bin!

• Paid Members
Jeff didn't get sacked - WWE were offering him the moon on a stick to stay with them.

As for Matt - i bet the police didn't even bother testing him if he got out of the car and started telling them he had been washed with the blood of angels. In fact im suprised they didn't ship him off to the local loony bin!

I was on about the storyline bro.

• Paid Members

Fucking hell, thats gotta be a strong contender for worst wrestler mugshot ever?! He looks miserable, off his face and he's got some bumps and bruises on his face.

What a mess. He's in real trouble too, whether it was last week or ten years ago Matt always came across as dopey in interviews to me. He's too delusional and doenst have the basic intelligence to pull through this. God help him.

Archived