Matt Hardy fired from TNA

Heaney

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interestingly enough Jeff Hardy returns to TNA this Thursday at their Impact TV Taping on the road.

As much as i hate spoilers i am sad to hear of the junkie return.:(

I think that is called a spoiler Mark

Seen as how both Hardy (on his Twitter) and TNA (on their site) announced he's returning tomorrow at the taping it's not much of a spoiler.

Interesting timing though. Should be interesting to see how Jeff is figured back into the storylines.

Anybody seen this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eCAp7Jxkjo&feature=feedu

Safe to say the guy's gone offically mental.

Guy seems to be living like a junkie - rubbish strewn everywhere, food left around the place....

He's clearly a mess.

Seems even his bird is getting a bit fed up of Matt, courtesy of pwinsider.com.....

For whatever it's worth, on Reby Sky's Formspring account, she responded to a fan question about Hardy commenting, "The only reason he's still alive is because of me." When asked how she felt about the entire situation, Sky wrote, "Hurt / exasperated / exhausted / furious / tired of being lied to / tired of enablers. Just tired."

When asked what she said to Hardy after his accident, Sky responded, "Which one..." and when asked whether Hardy had gone "insane", Sky wrote, "I'm the wrong person to ask..."

Anybody seen this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eCAp7Jxkjo&feature=feedu

Safe to say the guy's gone offically mental.

Matt looks like he is on drugs in the video, cant believe the state of his place though. He definatly needs professional help before it's too late, can't see any company wanting to take him on in his current state.

• Paid Members

HAHA! Dusty Rhodes DVD on the floor. If I ever plan on becoming a junkie, a Dusty Rhodes DVD is what I'd be watching as well. Its a shame I think. Never liked Matt Hardy. Always thought he was terrible and a Billy Big Bollocks. But the blokes on a one way street here. He seems to be documenting his eventual death. Creepy to see. Michael Hayes likes him and certain folk at WWE like him as well. Wouldnt be surprised if he gets the "Scott Hall offer" from WWE and gets help from them. He fucking needs some help.

As far as his bird goes, wasnt she some indy desperado? Probably had dreams of a feud with Madison Rayne on Xplosion and fucked him off when he got canned.

He's so stupid and immature it wouldn't surprise me if she left or has left him. I noted in the new video she wasn't present as in every other one since they hooked up. She'll leave for the same reason's Lita got sick of him. Also interesting to note the 'enablers' remark, as anyone would know if they pay attention to the Hardy's homelife, they have tons of mates hanging round fucking about and getting wasted all the time. The Hardy's are loaded if I lived near them I'd be round there freeloading weed & booze every weekend if they are buying it and I'm sure that's whats going on here as well as other things. All that stash that Jeff got busted for was probably left from a party rather than his personal supply. They'll never get cleaned up whilst living like that.

As far as his bird goes, wasnt she some indy desperado? Probably had dreams of a feud with Madison Rayne on Xplosion and fucked him off when he got canned.

Kinda. She worked [and still does] for Lucha Libre USA as an interviewer and apparently is a big wrestling fan.

She apparently got an offer of a development deal from WWE last year but turned it down. Aside from a few matches down in Mexico [ironically teaming with one of Matt's sworn enemies Paul London] she hasnt done a whole lot but, hey, she seems willing to learn and is obviously not averse to hooking up with a wrestler to further her career so, who knows, we may indeed see her in TNA or WWE one day.

In the latest chapter of the seemingly never-ending Midd Cardy saga, it seems that the daft fucker has posted what is allegedly his home telephone number on Twitter in a message to his girlfriend.

No idea if it's genuinely his number or not as I have no inclination to try it. It may be a joke number as it doesn't seem logical that his missus wouldn't know the number of the place she lives, or at least already have it in her possession. Wouldn't put it passed him to be that retarded though.

Apparently it wasn't Matts number...............

Courtesy of pwinsider.com

'It turns out that the phone number Hardy posted last night wasn't his but the number of a man that lives near him.'

Archived