Matt Hardy fired from TNA

Heaney

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
BREAKING NEWS: Matt Hardy rushed to emergency room

Aug 24, 2011 - 03:02 PM

TMZ is reporting that Matt Hardy has been rushed to the emergency room in North Carolina after falling down at his home. The extent of his injuries or what caused the fall are unknown at this time, but the story notes that a family member expects Matt to be released tomorrow.

• Moderators

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/819442-...hed-to-hospital

F4WOnline.com is reporting in their initial post about Matt Hardy's hospitalization that one source told them that "he trashed his house before being taken in." That doesn't some like he just fell down, does it?

In addition, it also meshes with what's shown in the untitled YouTube video that he uploaded late last night. In the video, Hardy looks shaken, claims to have saved "a school bus full of kids" in the process of wrecking his car, and then films a large area of his house, which is a complete mess. Furniture is overturned, DVDs and all sorts of other items are all over the floor, and even a large amount of uncooked rice is spilled in one spot.

Throughout the video, he mumbles cryptically about ghosts or something, ending with "I wish I could explain, but I can't. I'm afraid of what's going to happen next."

This doesn't look good, to say the least. I sincerely believe that if he doesn't get help he'll be dead within weeks.

• Moderators
Sounds like some kind of bizarre publicity stunt...either that or he is off his nuts on crack.

I think it's a combination of genuinely being weird and fucking mental and thinking "hey, I'll do a Charlie Sheen!" like stuff like car crashes are okay if you retroactively make them ironic-mentalism.

• Paid Members

His girlfriend tweeted an hour ago:

I CAN'T CONTROL ANYONE. No one can. This is all very heartbreaking. The online harassment makes it worse. Try to understand.

It's reaching the stage I'm starting to feel really sorry for Matt Hardy, self-inflicted or not. He seems to be having a total breakdown, it's a real shame how far he's fallen.

His girlfriend tweeted an hour ago:

It's reaching the stage I'm starting to feel really sorry for Matt Hardy, self-inflicted or not. He seems to be having a total breakdown, it's a real shame how far he's fallen.

...and this, about 12 hours ago.....

'To make yourself something less than you can be; that too, is a form of suicide.'

It is getting pretty worrying. I hope Matt gets the help he seemingly needs.

• Paid Members

Who had him in the Dead Pool, out of interest?

Edit: Keeno had him. Keeno could win this. Nobody had Savage, so it just passes along to the next death.

Double Edit: On the next page of the DP2011, Keeno changed his vote and went for Mae Young. Then changed again to Balls Mahoney. Dann Read's wife won with Savage, even though I dont think she's a member of this forum. But still.

He seems to be documenting his eventual death.

I feel like this thread is a live update to a Matts path to death, every two pages he does something even more stupid, he's gone from being fired, to talking about ghost and angels, then getting into a car crash, looks like his girlfriend dumped him, now he is in hospital, I mean phook me, if he dies on Sunday I think its safe to call it the worst week ever in somebodies life.

Seems his good mate Helms doesn't wanna feel left out....

According to WRAL.com out of North Carolina, former WWE star Gregory Shane Helms was arrested earlier this week on August 24th at 8:27AM ET for a driving while impaired (DWI) arrest.

Here is what it says on the website:

Name: Gregory Shane Helms

Height: 6' 00"

Weight: 200

Sex: Male

Arrested: Aug 24, 2011, 8:27 a.m. in Smithfield by SMPD

Charges: Driving while impaired (Felony), Serious Injury by Vehicle (Felony)

Archived