Matt Hardy fired from TNA

Heaney

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Its went from laughing at him to feeling sorry for the fact he'll probably be dead by TNA Genesis and now its turned into laughing at him again. Matt's a fine worker. He's putting us on an emotional roller-coaster. But this was off a month ago, so maybe I should still be feeling bad for him. Its sort of like seeing Bob Monkhouse on those Life Insurance adverts I suppose.

I would put money on him being another Angle, Scott Hall or Jake Roberts. You think he is going to die at any moment but doesnt.

I do forget he is pushing 40, doesnt act like it does he.

He always told us "He will not die"

More than just a gimmick

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

I see brother Jeff is back in TNA just in time to promote the DVD that TNA have out of him. I wonder if instead of Don West doing a brown bag special it will be a Jeff Hardy lucky bag special with DVD and some "sweeties"! :laugh:

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

I see brother Jeff is back in TNA just in time to promote the DVD that TNA have out of him. I wonder if instead of Don West doing a brown bag special it will be a Jeff Hardy lucky bag special with DVD and some "sweeties"! :laugh:

How no one from this forum has kicked in your door and destroyed all your internet enabled gadgets right in front of your eyes so you can't post on here, I'll never know.

That's... erm...?

A bit odd.

He's either eaten his last bacon sandwich, or he's got a tasteless sense of humour.

Some of the comments on youtube are mental/hilarious...

From this -

"Denabella

DON'T YOU DARE, MATT HARDY!!!!! IF YOU THINK I AM JUST GOING TO SIT HERE AND LET YOU DO THE MOST STUPID THING IN THE WORLD FOR NO GOD DAMN REASON YOU HAVE ANOTHER THINK COMING! I DON'T LIVE THAT FAR FROM YOU AND I AM NOT AFRAID TO TRY TO FIND A RIDE AND TRY TO TALK YOU OUT OF IT! AND IF THIS IS A JOKE THEN IT'S NOT FUNNY BECAUSE I ALMOST COMMITTED SUICIDE ONCE AND THIS IS OFFENSIVE TO ME! SO YOU BETTER PUT THE DAMN GUN OR WHATEVER DOWN AND COME TO YOUR SENSES OR ELSE, YOU WILL LOSE EVERY FAN!!!!"

To this -

"communistWarrior888

good night sweet prince lmao."

This is my personal favourite.

"To quote Sherlock Holmes: "Suicide's not in his nature, he's much too fond of himself."

Familyguy52888"

I'm guessing this is him promoting his rebirth. I'd put money on a new video surfacing tomorrow of him being baptised or some shit. In any case, this is totally sick and I hope it depletes the remainder of his already dwindling fan-base. What a mong.

Edit: A number of the comments are saying that they're trying to call the police in Matt's hometown and are getting a constant busy tone. He's going to be popular!

Second edit: It's okay to call him a fuck-up because it's definitely a work. From his buddy Shane Helms:

ShaneHelmsCom - Gregory Shane Helms

And please don't bash me for it! I didn't do it, had nothing to do with it.

9 minutes ago

ShaneHelmsCom - Gregory Shane Helms

Don't believe the hype.

15 minutes ago

• Moderators

He's been called on it.

From Beth HArdy's twitter.

When the cops show up to our house at 11 pm, for a "suicide call" the f***ing joke is over @MATTHARDYBRAND. Stop trying to work the Internet

BETHBRITTBRAND Beth Britt

I guess you got what you wanted @MATTHARDYBRAND. Everyone is talking about you, again. But it's not in a good way.

3 minutes ago

BETHBRITTBRAND Beth Britt

@BRye726 Apparently someone that believed the stupid video.

What a dick. Easily my least favourite wrestling personality of all time.

Archived