Matt Hardy fired from TNA

Heaney

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Easy E was not a Matt Hardy fan:

TNA executive Eric Bischoff says there were some people in TNA management that wanted to cut Matt Hardy even before his DUI arrest on August 20, which was quickly followed by TNA announcing his release. (Hardy was already suspended by TNA at the time.) Bischoff on the Monday Night Mayhem radio show this week: "I think it was a great decision by TNA to release Matt Hardy. I honestly thought Matt was a questionable talent to begin with, not that he didn't have any value. In my opinion, there was a liability there, and it manifested itself. We've see how Matt's issues and the baggage he brought to TNA evolved in the last few months, and there a few people that wanted to pull the plug on Matt Hardy sooner than they did. I think once TNA made the decision to pull the plug, I was quite honestly happy about it and thought it was long overdue."

I infer from that he's not exactly a fan of bringing back Jeff either.

- According to PWTorch, Matt Hardy has been arrested again. Hardy was recently arrested on another DWI charge in Raleigh, N.C. Hardy now has several court dates set.

The first on September 28th for his August 20 DWI arrest that led to his release from TNA. That arrest has charges of Driving While Impaired and Exceeding Safe Speed.

Next he has a court date on October 11th, from a different incident, where was charged with Reckless Driving - Wanton Disregard.

Finally, for the latest arrest, he appears in court on November 30th to face charges of driving while impaired.

I hope he does some jailtime, what he's done is worse than what Jeff did.

Drink drivers are fucking scum.

Can't agree with this enough. My mum was hit by a drunk doctor when she was seventeen and ever since she's had problems with her legs, leading to other problems. So I have no sympathy for any drink drivers, fuck them all.

Courtesy of lordsofpain.net.....

As reported earlier, former WWE and TNA wrestler Matt Hardy was arrested once again this week in North Carolina and charged with DWI (Driving While Intoxicated).

According to police, Matt was arrested on Monday, September 12th. He was arrested by Airport Police at Raleigh-Durham International Airport.

Matt Hardy tweeted on Tuesday that there's some sort of conspiracy against him - claiming he was framed.

WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross was asked on Twitter what he thinks about Matt Hardy's latest DWI arrest. Ross responded:

"Really, what's left to say?

Matt Hardy now has several court dates scheduled stemming from three separate incidents.

The first on September 28th for his August 20 DWI arrest that led to his release from TNA. That arrest brought charges of Driving While Impaired and Exceeding Safe Speed.

Next he has a court date on October 11th, from a different incident, where was charged with Reckless Driving - Wanton Disregard.

Finally, from Monday's latest arrest, he appears in court on November 30th to face charges of driving while impaired.

...and from pwinsider.com

Matt Hardy was arrested on Monday afternoon 9/12 and charged with Driving Under the Influence. Hardy was pulled over in the early afternoon by Raleigh-Durhan International Airport Authority Officer Smith-Wynter after concern was made about the way he was operating his vehicle.

Hardy passed a breathalyzer test on the scene and had no alcohol in system based on the results, blowing a 0.00. At that point, North Carolina State Trooper Hans Ellefson, a Drug Recognition Expert, was brought in to examine Hardy.

In speaking to PWInsider.com this afternoon, Trooper Ellefson stated that he "conducted a series of tests on [Hardy] and determined he was impaired and unable to safely operate a vehicle."

Hardy, who had already been placed under arrest for DUI at that point, was given a blood test for further testing. The results of that exam were not available as of this writing.

Trooper Ellefson commented that he had ruled that Hardy was under the control of "Central Nervous System depressants" but until the results of the blood test were returned, could not make an official determination of what those depressants might be.

Hardy has a court date in Wake County, NC on 11/30 in regard to the DUI charge.

Archived