Matt Hardy fired from TNA

Heaney

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope the Hardy Boys dont do a long stretch. Just found out who's doing dinners in the North Carolina Prison system:

y8xthv18osa68yts.jpg

Look at those pooches eyes, man! One's clearly on uppers, the other downers.

The Hardy's drug intake really does mirror their personalities. Jeff seems to be a guy that's always doing stuff, painting, music, sculpture, wrestling...and likes his speed. Matt is a miserable fat wanker who whines constantly about how shit his life is....does lots of downers.

I can see Jeff having a life away from Wrestling that he's quite happy with. I see Matt leaving the dogs in the yard and the garage door open.

Matt Hardy asked his Twitter followers Saturday to clarify Kurt Angle's blood-alcohol concentration level during his recent arrest in Virginia on driving under the influence, who claimed he was not legally drunk at the time of the arrest.

Hardy wrote, "Please, help me out with this guys, I'm confused.. Did Kurt Angle at 1st release documented paperwork stating that his BAC was 0.06, & then the officers called him out and said he lied and that his actual BAC was 0.093 right after he got out from behind the wheel? Is this the truth??"

Following news of the arrest, Angle issued a statement claiming that he did not fail a breathalyzer test and had a 0.06 blood alcohol content

Okay, this is just getting silly now......

Courtesy of Wrestling Globe newsletter:

Rebecca Reyes (a/k/a Reby Sky), the 25-year-old girlfriend of Matt Hardy, was recently arrested and charged with reckless driving, reckless endangering, and speeding charges.

Reyes, who hosts Lucha Libre USA on MTV2, is scheduled to appear in court on November 2 in Carthage, North Carolina.

This is not the former Playboy model's first run-in with the law as in 2008, she was sentenced to 12 months' probation, a $500 fine and 48 hours of community service after resisting arrest when she was pulled over for a broken tail light in December 2007 in Tampa, Florida. While the officer was writing her ticket, Reyes got out of her truck, and refused to get back in when asked, instead allegedly accosting the officer who had pulled her over and another that had arrived on the scene. When Reyes attempted to turn the confrontation physical, she was thrown to the ground and arrested.

to which she responded......

Matt Hardy's girlfriend Reby Sky (real name Rebecca Reyes) has responded to online reports that she was recently arrested and charged with reckless driving. Sky tweeted on Monday afternoon @RebySky:

"So now there's a rumor that I was arrested this week?" she wrote. "Hold on, let me double check... No.

"I got a speeding ticket rushing to the hospital to get Matt earlier this week. That's it. God, you people are insane."

The original story in the Wrestling Globe Newsletter stated that she was arrested on charges of reckless driving, reckless endangering, and speeding.

The North Carolina court system website states that Rebecca Reyes was charged with reckless driving to endanger and speeding. She is due in court on November 2nd.

Matt Hardy's girlfriend Reby Sky (real name Rebecca Reyes) has responded to online reports that she was recently arrested and charged with reckless driving. Sky tweeted on Monday afternoon @RebySky:

"So now there's a rumor that I was arrested this week?" she wrote. "Hold on, let me double check... No.

"I got a speeding ticket rushing to the hospital to get Matt earlier this week. That's it. God, you people are insane."

to be called "insane" by someone who willingly lets Matt Hardy stick it to her (inbetween bags of grapes, no doubt) is like being called intolerant by Hitler. What a fucking dink, they're made for each other

Former WWE and TNA star Matt Hardy announced on Monday that he's going to rehab, but it's been revealed today that he was arrested once again last week after his home was raided and illegal drugs were found.

Hardy, 36, has been charged with possessing a controlled substance with intent to sell or deliver, possessing a controlled substance, maintaining a drug dwelling and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia, according to a release today from the Moore County Sheriff's Office.

The search at Hardy's home on Sept. 14 turned up 20 vials of anabolic steroids, the drug MDMA (Ecstasy) and $1,961 in cash, the release said.

In case you are losing track of all Matt Hardy's arrests, this is the third time Matt Hardy has been arrested in less than a month.

Hardy was released today on a written promise to appear in Moore County court on Thursday.

Archived