Matt Hardy fired from TNA

Heaney

Courtesy of tmz.com.

Apparently those nasty, rotten police officers have been at it again......

Matt Hardy's girlfriend Reby Sky says North Carolina police coerced her into providing evidence against Hardy in order to arrest him last Wednesday.

The 25-year-old model tells TMZ officers "intimidated" and "threatened her" in order to gain information on Hardy's collection of prescription drugs after he was rushed to the hospital for an "adverse drug reaction." Her information to police was enough to obtain a search warrant, which led to Hardy's arrest.

Sky returned home from the hospital to find police at his house after conducting a raid. She says they "threatened her with jail" if she did not answer more questions following the investigation. She then showed officers Hardy's safe containing "numerous Vicodin" pills which he did not have a prescription for.

Sky, who called 911 because Hardy was "strung out on pills," tells TMZ she would have kept her mouth shut at the station if she knew police were accumulating evidence for the warrant

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, Matt Hardy is BACK baby!

http://www.youtube.com/user/MATTHARDYBRAND...u/1/svWG85GjTuk

He looks clean and sounds clean, which is good. He's sort of spouting the same old pseudo-philosophical bullshit though. I kind of hope he has got his shit together, I quite liked him in TNA before he lost his mind again. Does anyone think either of the main companies would give him the time of day though?

Does anyone think either of the main companies would give him the time of day though?

Of course they would. It's the wrestling business.

Undoubtedly, if he's clean, he'll most likely get a look in at either WWE or TNA in the near future. He's the sort of guy you'd want in the midcard to be solid, if not unspectacular and help to elevate guys on the way towards the main event. It's a role I think Matt could do well in.

Well the guy who is no longer a "Full time Professional wrestler", Sounds exactly the same as Barack Obama! Neither of which are employed as"Full time Professional wrestlers". I for one, Wish Hardy all the best for the future. A future where he can move on from being "A Full time Professional wrestler", & achieve many things, apart from being,"A Full time Professional wrestler".

I bet Matt has a real jealousy complex.

It's hardly surprising really, for years everyone wrote Jeff off as a pointless spot monkey who would probably cripple himself before he ever did anything significant as a singles competitor, everyone believed that Matt was "the talent" and fawned over him when he toned down his offense, dropped the highspots and started thinking about his long-term health, but look how that all turned out. Matt changed everything that made the Hardy Boyz so beloved for his own wellbeing, Jeff on the other hand stayed the same and became a multiple time world champion. It's difficult not to feel bad for him.

Archived