Matt Hardy fired from TNA

Heaney

Following his arrest Saturday in North Carolina for driving while intoxicated, Matt Hardy has been released from his contract with TNA Wrestling.

In a statement released to TMZ.com, an unnamed TNA spokesperson stated, "TNA today released Impact Wrestling star Matt Hardy from its roster. Hardy was already under suspension from the company."

According to sources within TNA, plans were in place for Matt and Jeff Hardy to return to television in October. Jeff's status with the company remains unchanged since TNA will be releasing a slew of merchandise in the fall bearing his name including a video title.

Hardy joined TNA last January after being released by WWE in October 2010 following a series of events that caused him to be sent home from a company tour of Europe. Hardy walked out of a SmackDown live event on September 5, 2010 after officials voiced concern over his condition. During the subsequent weekend's European tour, Hardy's condition caused the organization to act. When the story broke online, Hardy responded with a rambling video claiming it was untrue because he was still in Europe. WWE, however, confirmed to NewsDay.com on September 12, 2010 that he had been sent home. He never wrestled for the organization again and was released from his contract a few weeks later.

Hardy stated last week on Twitter that his time away from the ring has been a blessing in disguise as it allowed him to completely clean up his life. He added Friday, "It's time for me to get back to a healthy, happy place, the transformation his now started for me, for us-(New Chapter Will begin new)"

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I asked for this in the other thread and they did it. Now fire Abyss.

He's burnt his bridge with WWE and now he's just burnt his bridge with TNA. He was a terrible failure in TNA. And that takes some doing after some of the wrestlers TNA has had fuck up. Hardy especially terrible. He added nothing to the promotion. Not a single thing. What now for him? ROH isnt his scene and he wouldnt be worth the money bringing him in, WWE surely can have somene like him on the roster and TNA wont have him back now will they? I hope he's saved his money.

cant say im surprised but surely there's some friends or family that can try and get through to them both.

they can't both be that pig headed becuase the way they are goin neither of them are going to make it to forty

also this has come back to haunt him

hardycsi.jpg

Matt's fall from grace has got to be one of the best train wrecks in years, its hard to believe years ago I was fully enjoying his program with MVP, that was some great stuff and some of his V1 stuff from years before, also the start of his feud with Edge, you know they say people have crossroads in life, and eveytime Matt took the wrong road, looks like he has finally arrived at hell.

He has to be the worst signing TNA have ever had, I cant see him in ROH either, atleast now he can make shitty utube vids all day long.

ecstatic_laptop.jpg

Sorry but he bitched and moaned to get into TNA for what felt like was longer than the time he actually lasted there. He went in a huff when his brother got in trouble and then didn't care about his spot or the company. What an undeserving piece of shit.

I'll be honest and say that I quite enjoyed him in TNA, he made a good JTTS and near the end seemed to be getting into better shape.

But they're quite right to fire him if he's not going to bother turning up for tapings and generally act like the drug addict he is. What a waste those two are!

Archived