Matt Hardy fired from TNA

Heaney

I'm sure we'll be reading various 'tweets' and watching youtube videos of him talking about how good WWE is and what a great place it was to work soon enough.

I think he was a fucking idiot to leave in the first place, not to mention the moronic way he went about it. How many wrestlers who post here would sell their left nut to be a jobber to the stars in WWE?

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Yokozuna was still alive it may have been interesting to see Matt go at it with him in a sumo wrestling match, although Matt's weight advantage may have made it unfair on Yukozuna. Matt Hardy is a fat cunt who has not one shred of charisma. He's almost as bad as Davey Boy Smith on the Mic and his hair cut in TNA Made me want to slap him. Annoying obese prick.

• Paid Members

Hardy's jacked to the gills currently. I've never seen him look better. Although he's body and his head and his new outfit just dont match. He's like a caricature. Or like someone's taken a figure of Animal from the LOD and stuck Matt's head on it. He has shit hair, shit beard and a pair of combat trousers on, and this new physique. He looks worse when he's in shape than he did was he was a chubber in a t-shirt. His dopey new white teeth look weird as well.

• Paid Members
If Yokozuna was still alive it may have been interesting to see Matt go at it with him in a sumo wrestling match, although Matt's weight advantage may have made it unfair on Yukozuna. Matt Hardy is a fat cunt who has not one shred of charisma. He's almost as bad as Davey Boy Smith on the Mic and his hair cut in TNA Made me want to slap him. Annoying obese prick.

He's a fat prick but that isn't true is it.

So why's he pissing his life away? Lita?

Has he been swiping his brothers pills undercover or summin?

Him and Jeff are children who made it big at a very early age and never had to grow up. They weren't working 2 jobs and travelling 300 miles to wrestle in front of toothless rednecks for 5 years before they made it big. Even the Rock, for all of his metioric rise had to do the USWA circuit and sleep on a piss smelling mattress while working barns filled with drunk hicks.

Twat and Tweek had it handed to them on a plate.

The Hardys are both complete and utter cunts.

There have been times in their careers where I've liked both of them - I thought Jeff was decent in his last main event run in WWE, and I liked Matt back during the V1 phase and even his return against Edge.

Yet as human beings, they are clearly completely idiotic, and both on a path of self destruction. They only have themselves to blame for how much their careers have fucked up. Jeff was one of the most over guys on the roster, and Matt always had his support too.

Neither of them have ANY reason to be destroying themselves like they are. They should be fucking greatful for how successful they became, and just get the fuck on with it. There's thousands out there that would be grateful for the spots they had. Twats of the highest order.

Him and Jeff are children who made it big at a very early age and never had to grow up. They weren't working 2 jobs and travelling 300 miles to wrestle in front of toothless rednecks for 5 years before they made it big. Even the Rock, for all of his metioric rise had to do the USWA circuit and sleep on a piss smelling mattress while working barns filled with drunk hicks.

Twat and Tweek had it handed to them on a plate.

Wasn't their real lowest point (career wise) is when they were jobbers on Heat for a few months before they became part of the main roster.

• Paid Members

No way. The Hardys were jobbers with gimmicks, and they always got their shit in on their opponents. They must have been buzzing that the WWF were using them every week. The Hardy Boyz even turned up on a Mick Foley video in 1998. They were featured alot in the magazines as well. WWF Magazine called them the "new DX". You got a sense that they were going to make it eventually. I'd imagine, if you were two nobodies in your very early 20s and you got told you would be booked on Heat and occassionally Raw every week, it would have been a massive thing. Especially during that period. And they'd get the occassional win, against Kaienti and The Public Enemy on Shot Gun.

No way. The Hardys were jobbers with gimmicks, and they always got their shit in on their opponents. They must have been buzzing that the WWF were using them every week. The Hardy Boyz even turned up on a Mick Foley video in 1998. They were featured alot in the magazines as well. WWF Magazine called them the "new DX". You got a sense that they were going to make it eventually. I'd imagine, if you were two nobodies in your very early 20s and you got told you would be booked on Heat and occassionally Raw every week, it would have been a massive thing. Especially during that period. And they'd get the occassional win, against Kaienti and The Public Enemy on Shot Gun.

That's what I mean though you could say that was their lowest point and even then they were over and used and it was only a matter of time before they made it to the main roster.

Archived