Matt Hardy fired from TNA

Heaney

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The video description also contains a link to the following post by Mong 'Tardy himself on Tweetdeck.com:

Matt Hardy

The YouTube Video was not in any way a suicide note.. No words such as death, suicide, kill, heaven or hell were included-I wanted to see people's optimism or pessimism towards my words. It's pretty clear to me what their reaction was, and I needed one last attention grabber to let the World know that Matt Hardy has re-found his true self. After the events of the last couple of weeks, even though I've made some terrible mistakes, I have come to a revelation in my life. I realized that since the "MATTHEW" videos, with the damage inflicted on my body over the last 15 years and, more importantly, how I was coping with the severe pain, "Matt Hardy" had lost his way. I went from being the guy who wanted to change the world, entertain and inspire people to being someone who was more concerned about shock value and making the world unravel my cryptic messages and videos.

NO MORE.

Tonight's video at http://bit.ly/dvfwOb represented the end of the "New" Matt "MATTHEW" Hardy, as I've come full circle back to the "Old" Matt Hardy. They say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and I believe that statement defined my last two weeks. Regardless of if its in a wrestling ring or not, I WILL change the World, make it a better place, and inspire and motivate others to do the same. I am of sane mind, completely clean of any and all crutches, and feel better then I have in years. You'll be surprised at my stories from the last two weeks, as well as my future plans and aspirations.. More videos will follow on http://www.youtube.com/MATTHARDYBRAND to explain my revelation and reveal my future plans. I apologize to anyone who was taken off guard or frightened by my final, cryptic YouTube entry. I want to reassure everyone that I am doing great right now. Stay tuned, as I'll be upgrading and launching several new ventures in the days to come. Be well all, I wish you all the best.

Matt Hardy

He really expects people to believe that he didn't know fine fucking well what the message in that video implied?! There are no words to describe how much I despise this attention-seeking arsehole. He's got major issues. It's good to see most of his die-hard fans have turned against him now too. Anyone daft enough to remain a supporter of this first rate twunt after this horseshit is just as redundant as he is.

He posted that on Twitter. I don't think he really grasped the concept of 140 characters there...

Some of this stuff is ridiculous. Pulling that sort of stunt, even if it's "the death of the old Matt and the beginning of the new" is utter bullshit. It's not just him involved as friends and family are having to stand up to the consequences of his stupid actions like having police call round in the night to check he didn't try and hop off the planet.

• Paid Members

The fact he used the words 'attention grabber' pretty much puts to fuck any suggestion from him he didn't intend people to interpret it in the way they did. Never has someone managed to alienate their own fanbase as much as Matt Hardy has. He became a bit of a 'net champion after he was released during the Edge/Lita fiasco and managed to screw up every opportunity handed to him along the way, whilst gradually shedding portions of his fan base.

That said, the guy clearly has issues. Self-inflicted, perhaps. But issues all the same.

Hopefully the next scrolling Matt Hardy masterpiece will let us know if the dogs are in the enclosed pool area and if the garage side door is open or not.

What a fucking nutbar.

Ive always been a fan of both Hardy's but this takes the biscuit, why cant he just shut up for 5mins get his shit together,

As much stick as Jeff gets atleast when he went off TV, he went quiet and let the shit pass and got clean & sober (as far as Ive heard) since then.

They could both be usefull to WWE they just need to keep there shit together (and matts mouth shut)

Coming in 2012...

A special 2-disc WWE DVD, "The self-destruction of Matt Hardy"

The sad thing is that if promoted right that would probably sell.

Could you imagine the WWE spin on it? "Shortly after losing the ECW championship... Matt Hardy would go into a downward spiral he would never recover from."

That's how much the ECW title meant to him people!

In some ways I feel sorry for him. The guys was a key part of the Attitude Era and was a part of it's phenomenal tag team division. He then went on to have decent European, ECW and US title reigns... and went on to have a cracking fued at WrestleMania against Jeff Hardy. Then it all went pear shape and his dream of becoming a genuine world champion never happened... and that must of been frustrating for him.

I feel for him. However no matter how frustrating it was, it did not justify his childish antics. If ONLY the guy could of remained professional, instead of spouting loads of anti WWE stuff in a attempt to get fired. He would of remained employed, still have his reputation, AND eventually he would of had another decentish run with a title eventually. Heck if he wanted to go to TNA for a bit to relax and kick back with his brother, I'm sure he could of done it without burning bridges and being a ungrateful toerag.

Which is what he is in the end of the day... ungrateful. Sure Matt Hardy never won the WWE or World Title, but the WWE took him and his brother when they were unremarkable teen jobbers, and gave them the opportunity and platform to get over and make themselves money. Not everyone gets that opportunity.

Matt Hardy was given multiple championship reigns and was allowed to become one of the most popular and recognizable tag teams of all time.... and then he turned round and proverbially spat in the WWEs face by portraying himself as being unappreciated and underused.

I hope he stops messing about on the internet, gets himself some perspective and rest, and come back refreshed and appreciative of what he has accomplished. Then maybe he can move forward in life.

• Paid Members
was it just me or did anyone else think "work" when jeff's wife responded on twitter, reeks of storyline to me and TNA trying to jump on WWE's recent bandwagon of shoot-stuff

TNA jumping on WWE's bandwagon of "shoot-stuff"? Many think the CM Punk promos look like the brainchild of Vince Russo.

TNA jumping on WWE's bandwagon of "shoot-stuff"? Many think the CM Punk promos look like the brainchild of Vince Russo.

my mistake, what i meant to say was tna have been known to copy wwe directly soon after they do something, sometimes a week later (the sting videos earlier this year a la taker, the mystico rip-off played by red). i appreciate that tna have done shoot stuff for years (piper accusing russo of killing owen springs to mind).

Archived