Matt Hardy fired from TNA

Heaney

• Paid Members

I know he's a shit wrestler and looks like a poser punk version of Alvin Chipmunk, but has Shannon Moore ever done anything wrong in his life? He owns his own business outside wrestling, he's settled down and married and he's never in the news. The OMEGA lads have the potential to be a Poundland version of the Von Erichs. I can see Moore in 20 years time speaking of how "grief doesnt go away, you just learn to live with in" and they show footage of that terrible Matt Hardy and Rob Van Dam match from this year on a tribute DVD to his three dead pals.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll never guess what :

MATTHARDYBRAND Matt Hardy

I thanks for all the love & support u people, my family, my friends. I am doing what I needed to do-Today is my "rebirth" Sat 27th, 2011

27 Aug

~rebirth!

You'll never guess what :

MATTHARDYBRAND Matt Hardy

I thanks for all the love & support u people, my family, my friends. I am doing what I needed to do-Today is my "rebirth" Sat 27th, 2011

27 Aug

~rebirth!

surely this

"thanks for all the love & support u people, my family, my friends. I am doing what I needed to do-rest" or something similar would have been much better and like a normal person. His post just shows him to be one of the biggest fucking morons on the planet!

This has stopped being funny now. He's going to die isn't he?

It does seem that it's going that way.

The Internet really is the most voyeuristic of tools; you can literally follow Matt's path to destruction. In the old day you'd have not heard from him for a year and there'd be a small article in the Torch.

The Internet really is the most voyeuristic of tools; you can literally follow Matt's path to destruction. In the old day you'd have not heard from him for a year and there'd be a small article in the Torch.

If the internet had been around in the 80's I would love to of seen what insane-drunken and drugged up messages and videos some of the wrestlers from back then would of made.

edited to correct spelling error

• Paid Members
If imagine if the internet was around in the 80s? And the Von Erich's got broadband in?

Literally cracked me up there Ian lad, good arrows. Home made videos from the Von Erich ranch would have been some craic.

Archived