Faux CD

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members

I don't understand how people can leave drawers half open. I'll go out of my way to shut a drawer, even if it's not my house!

Nice bump, I still have my spoon issue by the way!

At least you call them drawers, I hate it when they get called draws.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always rinse a cup before I use it. Mine comes from when I was a kid. I'd go to my Nana's and her and Grandad always had their own cup. So all the others would sit in the cupboard all the time barely used. There's no cup of tea like a dusty cup of tea.

I also keep all cups and glasses upside down in the cupboard. Can't understand why anyone wouldn't really.

I do the upside down cups and glasses thing in the cupboard too. Stops dust and spiders or whatever getting into them, in my paranoid mind anyway.

I'm an obsessive keeper of pencils and notepads. I can't write anything down without it being in pencil and keep at least 4 boxes in my work drawer and have another 4 boxes at home and at my partners. I keep the hardbacked notebooks hoarded away in my draw at work and also have them at home this includes ones I've bought from various stores and in the past month I've bought a Marvel, Angry Birds, NY Yankees and Pacman notebooks. I'll probably never use them as I've got more than enough from work but I've still got to buy them.

Kit Kat's have to be eaten by scoring the foil down the middle, pulling the foil apart from the centre, breaking one off, then snapping it in half, then eating each bit.  Also, with Twix's, you have to eat the caramel first, then the biscuit. If you do it any other way, you're a wrongun.

Kit Kat's have to be eaten by scoring the foil down the middle, pulling the foil apart from the centre, breaking one off, then snapping it in half, then eating each bit. Also, with Twix's, you have to eat the caramel first, then the biscuit. If you do it any other way, you're a wrongun.

Surely you have to eat the chocolate first?

• Paid Members

There's a lad works in this office who has never, ever thrown away a post it note. His desk is littered with them, but if you look in the back of the desk, he has well over a decade of them, compacted into a massive transparent vase. Every so often, he takes a bunch of them, stuffs them into the vase, and pushes them down to make more room. For all I know, he has earlier vases full of notes on a shelf in his house, next to some severed heads.

Archived