Faux CD

Keith Houchen

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I go to the toilet I wash and dry my hands then either wait at the door until someone else opens it or I use a piece of tissue paper to hold the door handle when opening.

I also preffer to wash my bum after a crap rather than just wiping the stuff off with a bit of paper and pulling up my pants. I mean, if you got some on your finger would you just wipe it off and leave it at that? :duh:

• Paid Members

In trousers, wallet in the right hand pocket, phone in the left. If I'm wearing a jacket though, wallet in the inside pocket, and phone in the right hand trouser pocket.

If no jacket, but I don't need my wallet with me, phone in the right hand pocket.

I have quite a few:

- My alarm in a morning has to end in a "7". Currently its set for 7:17am.

- I have to eat meals in order. For example if its a cooked breakfast; Bacon, Sausage, Hash Browns, Egg then mop up the beans with the toast. If its a Sunday Roast; Yorksire puds wit veg, potatoes wit veg (always the veg wit something, never on its own), then finally the meat.

- TV Volume has to be either 10 or 15, because they were my squad numbers at uni for football and cricket.

- I have to put 3 pieces of chewing gum in at once when driving. But only 1 piece in any oter situation.

- I "click" my middle knuckle on my right and a lot. Don't know why. Just that one.

- Any plug socket that is left switched on without a plug in it has to be turned off.

- Wallet in back right pocket. Phone front left. Keys front right. Nothing back left. Don't like it.

• Paid Members

Wallet left pocket, keys & change right pocket, phone back pockets, no exceptions or I'll feel uncomfortable.

When I'm nearing the end of meal I have to ensure I've got a bit of everything for each remaining bite so if I've got a piece of meat cut into 3 small pieces I have to have the same 3 pieces of veg so each mouthful is identical.

I have to be wearing a watch, even if it's not working. Same with a belt, even if the trouers fit fine without I'll still have to wear one. I feel naked without.

If I don't drink a can of strong lager as soon as I wake up I'll feel really shaky & ill all day.

I have quite a few:

- My alarm in a morning has to end in a "7". Currently its set for 7:17am.

- I have to eat meals in order. For example if its a cooked breakfast; Bacon, Sausage, Hash Browns, Egg then mop up the beans with the toast. If its a Sunday Roast; Yorksire puds wit veg, potatoes wit veg (always the veg wit something, never on its own), then finally the meat.

- TV Volume has to be either 10 or 15, because they were my squad numbers at uni for football and cricket.

- I have to put 3 pieces of chewing gum in at once when driving. But only 1 piece in any oter situation.

- I "click" my middle knuckle on my right and a lot. Don't know why. Just that one.

- Any plug socket that is left switched on without a plug in it has to be turned off.

- Wallet in back right pocket. Phone front left. Keys front right. Nothing back left. Don't like it.

This, except comb goes in back left. If I accidentally get it wrong I panic when I can't find things.

Also, if I'm waiting for someone to pick me up or to go out, I have to repeatedly go to the loo, just to make sure I don't need to while I'm out. Same goes at wrestling shows/gigs etc, I'll repeatedly go before the show/in the interval, whether I need to or not. Sittingbourne IPW regulars will be able to verify this.

• Paid Members
In trousers, wallet in the right hand pocket, phone in the left.

Other way round for me. It's always been this way, and I've never considered changing.

I can't have something in my left hand pocket if there's nothing in the right. It makes no sense though, as if my phone's in my left pocket and it rings, I'll pass it into my right hand to answer.

I freak out if my elbows don't feel the same. If I bang one, I have to bang the other to the point where it feels identical, if I hit that one too hard, I have to hit the other one again to even it out. If they're different temperatures, I have to even things out... I just pray I never fucking break one.

When I write my shopping list I have to have the items grouped on the page according to category. Upper left: fruit and veg, upper right: meat and items from chilled aisles, lower left: toiletries and household cleaning items, lower right: tins, packets and jars. If I write something in the wrong place I start again

Archived