Faux CD

Keith Houchen

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bumping this as we have loads of new members since and UKFF is really good at the moment.  I have a new one

Whenever I pull in to a garage to put some petrol in the car, I have to sing the chorus to "No Scrubs" by TLC to remind myself that the fuel tank is on the passenger side of the car, thus negating any stretching of the fuel hose and the massive show if it doesn't reach.

• Paid Members
35 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Bumping this as we have loads of new members since and UKFF is really good at the moment.  I have a new one

Whenever I pull in to a garage to put some petrol in the car, I have to sing the chorus to "No Scrubs" by TLC to remind myself that the fuel tank is on the passenger side of the car, thus negating any stretching of the fuel hose and the massive show if it doesn't reach.

I'm stealing this. 

Since my old banger retired to the scrap heap in the sky last year, me and my misses share a car and everytime I go to fill it up, I always struggle to remember which side the tank is on. 

'Hanging out on the passenger side of my girlfriends ride' 

• Awards Moderator
56 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

You know this info is right there on your dashboard?

• Paid Members

I always shake a new bottle of milk before opening and pouring. It stems from when I was little and my mom told me to do it as it "mixed up all the fat floating at the top". Apparently, 7 year old me believed her and I still do it to this day despite it probably being bollocks.

• Awards Moderator
12 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

I always shake a new bottle of milk before opening and pouring. It stems from when I was little and my mom told me to do it as it "mixed up all the fat floating at the top". Apparently, 7 year old me believed her and I still do it to this day despite it probably being bollocks.

It was true up until the early 80s - now all milk from supermarkets is homogenised, i.e. shaken up a bit in such a way it doesn't separate.

• Awards Moderator
22 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Apologies for the Double Yolker, I checked for the arrow, alas no, so TLC stays.

Your car is defective. Send it back.

Still at least you've found a way to cope. You've gotta have a system.

hqdefault.jpg.71c94189bcbcbc391d03fb94261cdfb1.jpg

• Paid Members
19 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Apologies for the Double Yolker, I checked for the arrow, alas no, so TLC stays.

IMG_0057

I thought the side the pump is on shows you which way to pull up? So the pump on yours is facing right, so you pull up to the right of the pump, which means the nozzle is facing the passenger side.

Archived