John Morrison heat with Trish Stratus

Snitsky's back acne

In his defence slightly, Paul London did mention in his shoot that Benoit once suggested London fuck a waitress while he and Jamie Noble hid in the closet and watched so, who knows, maybe it does go on..... :)

The gist of that story was "this is how much of a nutter Robot was" though. Of course, it wasn't Benoit's fault that he wanted to wank in a cupboard over Paul London. He had concussions and that, which completely absolve him of any responsibility for anything. Except his wrestling matches, he was responsible for them.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
God i hope this thread doesn't turn into another was it Benoit's fault argument

So what's the issue here? that he wanted to knock one out in the closet, or that he wanted Noble to be in there as well?

God i hope this thread doesn't turn into another was it Benoit's fault argument

That isnt an argument though. He killed his damn family!!!

I no that but you always get people that like to blame his concussions and say it wasnt his fault

• Paid Members
It's the kind of promo I expect Bret Hart to have given when he awoke after crashing his bike, all confused talking shite and thinking it is 1997, at least he had the excuse of a stroke. The Scots are really on form this week.

Hey, don't tar us all with crazyshady's brush. It's not all Scots - just the ones from Glasgow. They are all stressed about letter bombs this week.

If Morrison's in any doghouse, it should be for the awkward nonsense that happens every time someone gives him a microphone. This week on Raw must have been a nightmare for the "Morrison has got personality, he can talk" people.

That's just the way it is.

Cheers for the insider info, spastic.

And who are they? Where are they? And spastic? Oh right i get it. The English still use that term huh, well here in Scotland that word is no longer used to insult people. But hey i got nothing wrong it or England so ' top of the mornin to ya guvna, hows abat a cuppa 'n a sarny eh? Corr blimey my son dat dubya dubya eff wrestlin is well good innit. Fink i'll go 'ave sum tea 'n crumpets naaa. Coz a tok a bit lak dis. A gotta wave me ands abat when a tok. Got a fag in me maff, got ma Kappa trackies on, got ma kappa at on me 'ed. A look well fit innit. Goin dan ta see some indie wrestlin. See some 'edlocks 'n armbars innit. lmao.

But hey. God bless you all lol. I realise i got it good up here with free dental care and free education for all. WWE shows on every tour for the past 9 years, many years we had both brands on each tour. I can help the fact that i live in a great country, in a great city. I can't help the fact that i no longer need to use words like 'spastic' to insult someone. I can't help the fact that by simply breathing means i am better than some people. And that's just the way it is Mr King Pitcos. And that's no insider info. That's a fact. And i'm still here. And i'm still breathing to prove it. Now if you don't mind, i have a plate of sandwiches waiting to be eaten. Why don't you run along and watch some more rasslin innit lol. Some rasslin. Maybe some japanese rasslin lol. Maybe some indie rasslin lol.

Have you been drinking?

No i haven't been drinking and no marty we aren't stressed about letter bombs, just the football fans. And Cleetus i was making references that he would understand since he is a wrestling fan, i could be here all day talking about what a great city Glasgow is and how great Scotland is but i already made my point earlier. If i feel like posting my opinion in a thread then i can, i'm entitled to my opinion. I didn't offend anyone with my post or cause any harm to anyone so why, why would i let some little chav from England call me a spastic? So out of all the posts in the thread he choose my post and me to say that to, i don't even know who King Pictos is. I read this site regularly every week and this is the first time i've even came across him and he's calling me a spastic? You don't see me resorting to name calling do you? I'm a man, i'm not some daft little chav running around with a 20p bottle of cider in my hand and a face like a second hand dart board. I had to say something in defence.

And for all the English people on here, i meant no offence with anything. I like England. Infact i've worked alongside many English men and women in various contract jobs i had, some were temporary workers too. All great people and really respectful. Some are here for a better life, some are here because they don't wanna pay to be educated. Some are here just to travel, they might stay here for 6 months then go somewhere else, some are in relationships, they've found themselves a Scottish man or woman and they live here now permanantly and they enjoy the lifestyle and their with their Scottish partner who will be working hard 5 days a week bringing home the bacon so to speak so the bills are paid, the rent is paid, there's food on the table every day, we work hard up here, we take care of each other.

• Paid Members

I was in Glasgow today.. Some woman called this bloke a spastic.

Wait a sec Crazyshady really thinks Glasgow is that good a place? fucking hell your deluded. Glasgow is like every other big city in the UK and the people in it are no different.

Archived