John Morrison heat with Trish Stratus

Snitsky's back acne

• Paid Members
me resorting to name calling do you?

Yes, you spastic.

little chav from England

not some daft little chav running around with a 20p bottle of cider in my hand and a face like a second hand dart board.

i could be here all day talking about what how great Scotland is

Please don't, you're making us look bad enough as it is.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I still don't really understand how being called a spastic can make you go all Braveheart...?

That was my favourite bit as well. It really was a nationalistic meltdown he must have been bottling up for ages, just waiting for the moment to play the "we got this many WWE shows" trump card. The funny thing is if he'd never read any of my posts before, he had no way of knowing I'm English. I could have been from Blackwood, Thurso, Portrush or Castlebar for all he knew.

King Pitcos. Why don't you go call other people names. Your just a young boy, trying to make an impression, trying to make a name for yourself. It ain't gonna work at my expense.

And why were you in Glasgow Deag? You were there for the big city. The bright lights. The shopping malls. The big brand name stores. You were there for the experience, an experience that you simply cannot get in Hamilton. I suppose it is like other big cities in the UK but the people are different. We have love and compassion. We are friendly and helpful with everyone. We like to enjoy ourselves up here.

I still don't really understand how being called a spastic can make you go all Braveheart...?

That was my favourite bit as well. It really was a nationalistic meltdown he must have been bottling up for ages, just waiting for the moment to play the "we got this many WWE shows" trump card. The funny thing is if he'd never read any of my posts before, he had no way of knowing I'm English. I could have been from Blackwood, Thurso, Portrush or Castlebar for all he knew.

I'm picturing you stood on the ramp on Monday Night Raw, as you put back the black hood from your head, exposing a big GINGER beard...

"I was Scottish all along, Crazyshady"

HA! I dont have a foreskin! I WIN AT SOMETHING!

I was just trying to change the subject...

Unfortunately you didn't succeed.

Though we now know something about your nob that we didn't want to, so congratulations and all that.

HA! I dont have a foreskin! I WIN AT SOMETHING!

I was just trying to change the subject...

Unfortunately you didn't succeed.

Though we now know something about your nob that we didn't want to, so congratulations and all that.

I didn't succeed? damn...

Well at least everyone knows about my nob now...one thing off the checklist.

• Paid Members
And why were you in Glasgow Deag? You were there for the big city. The bright lights. The shopping malls. The big brand name stores. You were there for the experience, an experience that you simply cannot get in Hamilton. I suppose it is like other big cities in the UK but the people are different. We have love and compassion. We are friendly and helpful with everyone. We like to enjoy ourselves up here.

Erm no non of those thing's, All of those things are in Hamilton (much cleaner also here) and other areas around me like Motherwell and East Kilbride. Hamilton is considered a much nicer area to live and I could live in Glasgow if I wanted too but why would I? It's nothing but a big shopping centre, You know I don't think I have ever gone into Glasgow and not saw a junkie fucked out his face so much he can't walk right covered in piss and sick. Also you don't get beggers everywhere in Manchester like you do in Glasgow as well.

Yeah some people are ok in Glasgow but there is allot of cunts in Glasgow just like you get everywhere else, you really are a bit silly if you think Glasgow is all good.

• Paid Members
What the fuck is this thread?

John Morrison heat with Trish Stratus, with a side dish of mental crazyshady,

I take it that Morrison must not really be in the dog housethe? like Rick has said being that he is now in main event? I don't think I have saw Melina on TV after that angle with her going heel with Natalya.

Archived