John Morrison heat with Trish Stratus

Snitsky's back acne

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
No way they would chance they would release him as he'd actually be use to TNA.

They'd rather run down his contract while having him job on Superstars every week.

Yep. If there was anybody TNA could build the X-Division around, it's John Morrison.

Melina in "she's an 'orrible cunt in real life" shocker. Seriously, it's been known for years that ugly tranny is a thoroughly dis-likable piece of work. And Morrison is clearly a very bitter bitter man because he's going through every day knowing his bird is a whore who he allowed, supported, probably even watched get rattled by dave batista rather than him. While being his "girlfriend" !! What a pleb!

Plus he's probably bitter that he's an utterly bland, vacuous, charisma-less one-trick spot monkey and worth about as much as a wrestler as masked jobber #1.

I agree with you. Except the ugly tranny part, Melina may be a orrible cunt as you put it. But I wouldn't say no to that cunt if it was offered me :devil: But yeah I guess John Snoorison is madd that he thought to himself "Gee I got THE SPOT of all spots at the rumble. I got a couple of cool spots in the chamber. So LORD only knows what I am going to get at mania :rolleyes: Yes Snoorison YOU are going to piggyback ride on to the divas and get a "bring down match" at mania with ONE spot and NO TAG IN the match. I wonder how long it will take Jomo to realise that all he is good for is ONE spot.

• Paid Members
Melina in "she's an 'orrible cunt in real life" shocker. Seriously, it's been known for years that ugly tranny is a thoroughly dis-likable piece of work. And Morrison is clearly a very bitter bitter man because he's going through every day knowing his bird is a whore who he allowed, supported, probably even watched get rattled by dave batista rather than him. While being his "girlfriend" !! What a pleb!

Plus he's probably bitter that he's an utterly bland, vacuous, charisma-less one-trick spot monkey and worth about as much as a wrestler as masked jobber #1.

I agree with you. Except the ugly tranny part, Melina may be a orrible cunt as you put it. But I wouldn't say no to that cunt if it was offered me :devil: But yeah I guess John Snoorison is madd that he thought to himself "Gee I got THE SPOT of all spots at the rumble. I got a couple of cool spots in the chamber. So LORD only knows what I am going to get at mania :rolleyes: Yes Snoorison YOU are going to piggyback ride on to the divas and get a "bring down match" at mania with ONE spot and NO TAG IN the match. I wonder how long it will take Jomo to realise that all he is good for is ONE spot.

He's clearly not, though. Maybe he's regressed or gotten lazy, but his work with MNM and as part of Mizorrison showed he's got a bit more depth than that.

He's clearly not, though. Maybe he's regressed or gotten lazy, but his work with MNM and as part of Mizorrison showed he's got a bit more depth than that.

Your right I am being a tad too harsh on Jomo. I enjoyed his work with Jeff Hardy on raw over the ic title. And his feud with Punk on ECW. But I can't help but think that he can't "Do it" by himself. He seems to be ok when he is tagging with some one or when Melina was by his side. But by himself he just cant cut it. Don't know why tbh with you, Its just one of those things. He kinda reminds me of Luger. All the tools to get over but for some reason he is not :-/

I don't mean he isnt over at all, Because he is. He is just not main event level over which by the amount of time he has been there and the titles he has already held is the next step in his career. Giving his age he could be in the up and coming post mania clear out. If he is lucky he might end up a career mid-carder.

• Paid Members
But I can't help but think that he can't "Do it" by himself. He seems to be ok when he is tagging with some one or when Melina was by his side. But by himself he just cant cut it.

Can't say as I agree - he was excellent as a heel on ECW, and that may be the trouble: maybe he's better suited to heeldom. Only problem is, of course, that his moveset's pretty much a face's.

He kinda reminds me of Luger. All the tools to get over but for some reason he is not :-/

OHO, you've done it now. You're gonna have Butch all over yo' ass like Costcutter toilet paper.

I don't mean he isnt over at all, Because he is. He is just not main event level over which by the amount of time he has been there and the titles he has already held is the next step in his career. Giving his age he could be in the up and coming post mania clear out. If he is lucky he might end up a career mid-carder.

He's not that old, surely? Early 30s, no?

But I can't help but think that he can't "Do it" by himself. He seems to be ok when he is tagging with some one or when Melina was by his side. But by himself he just cant cut it.

Can't say as I agree - he was excellent as a heel on ECW, and that may be the trouble: maybe he's better suited to heeldom. Only problem is, of course, that his moveset's pretty much a face's.

He kinda reminds me of Luger. All the tools to get over but for some reason he is not :-/

OHO, you've done it now. You're gonna have Butch all over yo' ass like Costcutter toilet paper.

He's not that old, surely? Early 30s, no?

I didn't watch ECW unless it was a feud I was interested in. I only watched ECW to see if Punk was going to win the ECW tilte, Because at the time I thought that title was the closets thing he was gonna get to a world title in WWF. Thing is his biggest push has come as a face. If they turned him heel and had him doing his high flying stuff then showing off as to say "can u do that" it still wouldn't work because we have already seen that. How else is he going to get where he needs to be. What is the next evolution of John Morrison ??? They have tried to give him a beard and toughen him up a bit but still it has amounted to "Meh"

As it goes for Luger I actually liked him. From when he was the WCW world champion being managed by Harley Race and his "Bodyguard" Mr Hughes. And I LOVED The Narcissist Lex Luger I even had the action figure. So Butch can chillax. It's all good.

As it goes for his age he is in his early 30's yes. But with this youth movement going down "He IS in trouble" he has been on wwf tv since 2002, But unlike Orton n Cena he hasn't been to the top yet. In tv world Jomo, Rko and No, No, No (Which is what I find myself screaming at the tv when I watch him lmao) are old. But is ok for the last two because they have reached where they should be. Why is it that MVP, Matt hardy, Shelton Benjamin are gone. Its because there chance to move to the next level has passed. Thats why I think if he is not out in the post mania clear out then the best he can hope for is lifetime mid-carder.

Blaming Morrison for not getting to the top is just stupid. Think about the times they've tried to push him - he's had the rug pulled from under him almost every time. What was the reason for pulling his WWE Title match with The Miz from the Rumble and putting it on Raw? There didn't seem to be any, they just didn't give him a chance. He's proven he can have a pretty good match with everyone, and although he's not exactly the strongest on the mic, they don't seem to be giving him much of a chance to get better or play to his strengths. Apparently those awful promo's he was cutting on Smackdown when he just turned face were how agents told him to do them.

This is the company that made Jack Swagger the World Champion out of absolutely nowhere, and he'd hardly done anything on TV to really be classed as a World Title contender - either they have faith in you or they don't, and for whatever reason they just don't seem to have faith in Morrison.

• Paid Members
I still don't get why, of all the celebs out there that would gladly participate in a WrestleMania and bring it mainstream pub, why WWE went with some trashy slut from Jersey Shore. What a way to disgrace your biggest event of the year.

snooki-rolling-stone-cover.jpg This is why

• Paid Members
I still don't get why, of all the celebs out there that would gladly participate in a WrestleMania and bring it mainstream pub, why WWE went with some trashy slut from Jersey Shore. What a way to disgrace your biggest event of the year.

1. She's Jersey Shore's most recognisable character, and therefore likely to draw a massive buyrate.

2. They've had worse at WM: they've had a convicted rapist in Mike Tyson.

• Paid Members

1. She's Jersey Shore's most recognisable character, and therefore likely to draw a massive buyrate.

2. They've had worse at WM: they've had a convicted rapist in Mike Tyson.

They had a wife beater on this WM too!

Seriously, it's really hard to disgrace sports entertainment by having a bona fide celebrity on

• Paid Members

Snooki seems to have taken way to much of a slagging, especially when she's not much different from the other celebrities they've hired that dont get shit on. The difference is, she's of the moment and a hot name at the minute. She'll probably be mopping up the dirty booths in about 18 months, but at the minute, she's a huge, huge name. She seems to be getting more grief off the general wrestling press and fans than the other celebs they hire. I dont understand it. WWE got a gem when they hired her. She's on the big magazines in the United States, she's the biggest star on one of the biggest shows on TV over there, she does all the top talk shows like Letterman and Leno and she's a topical bit of news in the gossip columns. She was more worthy than Pee Wee or any of the usual shite wrestling seems to attract.

She did well, too. She turned the crowd after they booed her, which was cool. John Cena should try doing the Snooki flip attack gimmick against the Rock next year.

Archived