John Morrison heat with Trish Stratus

Snitsky's back acne

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://bambuser.com/channel/ValVenisENT/broadcast/1575053

Val Venis wades in.

Apparently Mike Knox has been up Melina too.

Mike Fucking Knox?

Am i missing something here?

Yeah Mike Knox is bad ass. Yeah the Val Venis thing was posted on the last page. The more I read/hear about Melina, the more I hate her. Really like JoMo as a performer, but personally he just needs to get the hell away from Melina and maybe not be such a pussy. Mate she looks a bit like a horse.

Is it me or is not being nice to someone Vince has always had a thing for a really bad career move...

Two minutes later there's suddenly no main event stars and they put together a match to make a new one...you're in it...and the guy who has done nothing for 2 years wins...

Saw this on a couple of sites......

Former WWE star Sean "X-Pac" Waltman feels John Morrison should apologize for his unprofessional conduct towards Trish Stratus at WrestleMania XXVII.

"I think he should be ashamed," Waltman wrote on Twitter. "I think he owes Trish a public apology, and deserves to be in doghouse. Total bullshit."

He continued, "I lost a lot of respect for Morrison over that. He may not care, but he f'n should."

The former WWE Women's Champion stated during a radio interview two weeks ago that Morrison gave her the cold shoulder during their post-match celebration. She also said that he rejected her suggestions during pre-match planning.

Company sources indicate that he and/or his girlfriend Melina believe Stratus took the WrestleMania spot away from the Diva regular, hence Morrison's behavior towards her.

Those on Morrison's side say as he was laying out the match with Stratus, she was insisting that her trademark spots be featured, which led to his resentment. The complaint was that Stratus wanted to be the "star" of the match when the intention was for Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi to garner mainstream attention for WWE. Also, the match was also under extreme time constraints and Morrison should have been treated as a rising star as opposed to "just another guy."

While Stratus is generally regarded well behind the scenes, she has had her share of detractors over the years. She was not popular during her early years in the promotion and there have been complaints of her being arrogant, self-centered and phony. Former WWE announcer Kevin Kelly, who worked with Stratus from 2000 to 2003, was particularly negative towards her during a 2007 "shoot" interview and alleged that she engaged in a sexual relationship with Vince McMahon. Stratus also received a lot of heat from WWE officials for refusing to participate in the 25-Diva Battle Royal at WrestleMania XXV. More recently, Stratus drew the ire of numerous Divas as they believe she "took their spots" at WrestleMania XXVII.

Those on Morrison's side say as he was laying out the match with Stratus, she was insisting that her trademark spots be featured, which led to his resentment. The complaint was that Stratus wanted to be the "star" of the match when the intention was for Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi to garner mainstream attention for WWE. Also, the match was also under extreme time constraints and Morrison should have been treated as a rising star as opposed to "just another guy."

He's a dick then. She's twice the star he is, and of course her trademark moves should be put in. She was the person the people wanted to see in that match.

Stratus also received a lot of heat from WWE officials for refusing to participate in the 25-Diva Battle Royal at WrestleMania XXV.

What, when she wasn't even on the roster and had her own thing going on? Sensible lady, when she wants to wrestle she can do so in her own high-profile match at WM, why should she be lost in the mix with Sunny?

And the joke used to be that Morrison was stirring Big Dave Batista's porridge.

If all the chat is to be believed, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole male roster had taken a shot at Melina, while Morison is hiding a in the cupboard, peeking through an opening, having a sly wank (at who is up for debate).

• Paid Members
I wish I was in John Morrison's doghouse.

That's the gayest sounding thing I've read all day.

Yeah, that doesn't look good reading back. I meant that if being in a PPV main event is the "doghouse", I'm OK with that.

Oh come on. Are you trying to tell me their on the road 300+ days a year and Melina is the only one sleeping with wrestlers? I bet their all at it backstage, all sleeping with each other probably in front of each other rather than behind each others back. That's just the way it is. I bet even John Cena is into it.

If Morrison's in any doghouse, it should be for the awkward nonsense that happens every time someone gives him a microphone. This week on Raw must have been a nightmare for the "Morrison has got personality, he can talk" people.

That's just the way it is.

Cheers for the insider info, spastic.

If Morrison's in any doghouse, it should be for the awkward nonsense that happens every time someone gives him a microphone. This week on Raw must have been a nightmare for the "Morrison has got personality, he can talk" people.

That's just the way it is.

Cheers for the insider info, spastic.

And who are they? Where are they? And spastic? Oh right i get it. The English still use that term huh, well here in Scotland that word is no longer used to insult people. But hey i got nothing wrong it or England so ' top of the mornin to ya guvna, hows abat a cuppa 'n a sarny eh? Corr blimey my son dat dubya dubya eff wrestlin is well good innit. Fink i'll go 'ave sum tea 'n crumpets naaa. Coz a tok a bit lak dis. A gotta wave me ands abat when a tok. Got a fag in me maff, got ma Kappa trackies on, got ma kappa at on me 'ed. A look well fit innit. Goin dan ta see some indie wrestlin. See some 'edlocks 'n armbars innit. lmao.

But hey. God bless you all lol. I realise i got it good up here with free dental care and free education for all. WWE shows on every tour for the past 9 years, many years we had both brands on each tour. I can help the fact that i live in a great country, in a great city. I can't help the fact that i no longer need to use words like 'spastic' to insult someone. I can't help the fact that by simply breathing means i am better than some people. And that's just the way it is Mr King Pitcos. And that's no insider info. That's a fact. And i'm still here. And i'm still breathing to prove it. Now if you don't mind, i have a plate of sandwiches waiting to be eaten. Why don't you run along and watch some more rasslin innit lol. Some rasslin. Maybe some japanese rasslin lol. Maybe some indie rasslin lol.

Archived