John Morrison heat with Trish Stratus

Snitsky's back acne

According to several sites, John Morrison was apparently less than cordial with Trish Stratus at WrestleMania as he apparently felt that she should not have been given a WrestleMania spot over the full time girls such as his girlfriend, Melina.

Initially thinking this was just a bullshit dirstsheets story it seems Trish herself has confirmed this story to be true....

Trish Stratus on John Morrison snubbing her at Wrestlemania:

"I got a bit of cold shoulder action, correct. John Morrison himself is amazing. He's a great athlete. I was really looking forward to working with him. I thought it would be cool if we could do some stuff together. He didn't think it would be that cool. It happens.

"Hey whatever. It happens. You know he's into his thing and just didn't think that I should part of his thing I guess, but I still admire him as an athlete, as a performer. I think he does a great job out there. Cold shoulder? Yeah I felt it. I was shunned. Some people are not smart maybe? You know they wrestle well, but maybe they're not smart. I don't know.'

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

saw this posted in the comments that don't warrant a thread thread.

Anyway wasn't it reported a month ago that JoMo kicked Melina to the curb so this all could be bull. I dunno though don't remember him being distant to Trish at mania, could be wrong though...maybe he was pissed they got a minute long match...

• Paid Members

Snooki has as much right to be there as Kelly Fucking Kelly.

Back OT though, Melina as pretty wank to be honest. And she's proved herself to be a complete prick on Twitter (or were some of her tweets found out to be hacks?). I actually thought she was fired a month or so ago, must've dreamt that. Shame.

Back OT though, Melina as pretty wank to be honest. And she's proved herself to be a complete prick on Twitter (or were some of her tweets found out to be hacks?). I actually thought she was fired a month or so ago, must've dreamt that. Shame.

Snooki brought mainstream attention, something that Kelly Kelly or any of the other girls didn't and she "wrestled" to about the same standard as the Divas usually do anyway.

I thought that was just 'OPINIONS. NOT NEWS!' as it says in the thread title?

Now, you can argue whether this is news, but it's certainly not an opinion so, therefore, does not belong in that thread.

aye sorry I wasn't being a dick being all like "this should go there etc" but yeah just noting I saw someone posted it there!

• Paid Members

Why should the heat be on Snooki? She was asked (an offered decent money) to appear at Mania.

John Morrison should learn not to act the cunt around Trish who despite being away for a few years could still work circles around his glorified ring-rat girlfriend.

What was JoMo thinking anyway? Just because he can do cool spots doesn't mean he is anywhere near exempt from being told to fuck off.

I thought that was just 'OPINIONS. NOT NEWS!' as it says in the thread title?

Now, you can argue whether this is news, but it's certainly not an opinion so, therefore, does not belong in that thread.

aye sorry I wasn't being a dick being all like "this should go there etc" but yeah just noting I saw someone posted it there!

Fair enough. :)

• Paid Members

The thing is, Trish was a mainstay of the WWE Women's division. Let's say (and stay with me) Melina goes on to carve a career as one of the premier women's performers, leaves WWE and then a couple of years later is asked back for another short-term run. Would she turn around and say, "No, let the younger girls run with the ball this time." Or would she take the superstar treatment for what it's worth after WWE made her a superstar? Hmm...

• Paid Members

Snooki brought mainstream attention, something that Kelly Kelly or any of the other girls didn't and she "wrestled" to about the same standard as the Divas usually do anyway.

Indeed. And with much more persona than that wank-fodder for Johnny Ace.

• Paid Members

Trish was there to promote their relaunch of Tough Enough. It's business and from a TE winner, I'd say he should be a bit more humble about it.

And on the Melina front, whether anyone agrees with it or not, a Diva these days has a limited shelf life (Stratus is an exception. She worked her ass off, did as she was told and left on her own terms with a gleaming reputation) and there is always going to be a massive line of younger, hotter girls ready to learn a handful of moves and be put on television every week. Melina is close to that line and she's made a few questionable career moves in her time. She shouldn't have been anywhere near Mania.

• Paid Members
The thing is, Trish was a mainstay of the WWE Women's division. Let's say (and stay with me) Melina goes on to carve a career as one of the premier women's performers, leaves WWE and then a couple of years later is asked back for another short-term run. Would she turn around and say, "No, let the younger girls run with the ball this time." Or would she take the superstar treatment for what it's worth after WWE made her a superstar? Hmm...

Exactly. Trish earned her fucking place years ago by being probably THE most over female star they've ever had. What the fuck has Melina ever really done? Has she even done anything this year to earn a spot? The reactions Trish got just by showing up justify her place on the card. She made people miss her and want to tune in to see her at WM - job done, and done well. I like watching Melina, but I've no illusions about her ability - she'd be lucky if she got through a match with just three botches.

This did rather seem like textbook dirtsheet fodder until Trish pretty much confirmed it. What a colossal douche Morrison must be. If anything, he should be grateful he was put into that spot at all, given that the Laycool v Snooki&Trish angle would have worked just fine without him and Dolph.

Archived