John Morrison heat with Trish Stratus

Snitsky's back acne

This did rather seem like textbook dirtsheet fodder until Trish pretty much confirmed it. What a colossal douche Morrison must be. If anything, he should be grateful he was put into that spot at all, given that the Laycool v Snooki&Trish angle would have worked just fine without him and Dolph.

My thoughts exactly, if anybody was the ultimate piggy-backer in the angle, it was Morrison by a mile. As you say, LayCool vs Snookie and Trish would have been just as good on its own, but at a push at least you could find a place in the corner for Dolph by virtue of his association with Vickie and her association with the heels. Also, Melina is bloody awful, and the weepy botching bint couldn't be trusted with a non-wrestler/high profile combo like this.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You seen the state of Melina in todays Vlog. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es8EZ27oJKU

She's like a fucking 10 year old who's mummy's done her make up like something she is a fan of, she's happy with it but everyone knows its shit.

She should be hoping she still has a job in the coming months not being pissed at Stratus and being the sole reason JoMo is a backstage joke.

The oddest thing is, Melina's a heel - the women who should have been most annoyed would have been Eve who is the Diva's champ, or Kelly Kelly who was involved in a fued with Vickie.

Melina in "she's an 'orrible cunt in real life" shocker. Seriously, it's been known for years that ugly tranny is a thoroughly dis-likable piece of work. And Morrison is clearly a very bitter bitter man because he's going through every day knowing his bird is a whore who he allowed, supported, probably even watched get rattled by dave batista rather than him. While being his "girlfriend" !! What a pleb!

Plus he's probably bitter that he's an utterly bland, vacuous, charisma-less one-trick spot monkey and worth about as much as a wrestler as masked jobber #1.

• Paid Members

This sounds like a bit of old jealous girlfriend crap to me. I bet Melina's caught Morrison beating his meat to Divas in Hedonism and she's forbade him from looking at, talking to or even just generally being in the same vicinity as Trish ever again. Him being such a ponce I bet instead of telling her to fuck off to the make up lady and get herself sorted out, he would go along with it aswell.

The oddest thing is, Melina's a heel - the women who should have been most annoyed would have been Eve who is the Diva's champ, or Kelly Kelly who was involved in a fued with Vickie.

Natalya also, who's done some good stuff over the winter.

In Batista's book, he says:

"My wife thought I was sleeping with Melina right off the bat, while we were still married. It wasn't true, but it did make me feel guilty about being friends with her.

"Since then, as I've said, Melina and I have gotten closer and our relationship has become physical. That's caused a bit of controversy, but I don't give a shit. She's my friend, and I love her very much."

“It started out completely innocently, but I just fell in love with her. It’s been on and off for a long time and I still love her death. But I can’t see us getting married. I still don’t think I’m over my ex-wife.”

Paul London and Brian Kendrick backed the 'JoMo lets every superstar and their second cousin have a crack at his missus' story in their joint shoot interview a while back. They said that Morrison would even go so far as to chaperone 'dates' between Melina and her shag for the night. And apparently Kendrick's had a go on her at some point too.

I'd just sack Melina - she's shite, been around a fair few years now so must be getting old for divas standards and all she does is bring Morrison down. By sacking her, he can do as he pleases and hopefully all the time apart will make him his own man.

That said, he seems to be that weak that she'd cry about getting released and he'd walk and head to TNA as "The Rider on the Storm - John Hennigan"

I sort of feel sorry for Morrison - it's not like he's going to confront Big Dave over it, not least because he'd get mauled, but because he was a main eventer at the time and any heat between the two would get JoMo the heave-ho. Melina is clearly just a shag-her-way-to-the-top kind of tart. The Sunny to Morrison's Candido, if you will.

• Paid Members

Melina's fucking her way to the middle though. At least Michelle McCool and Triple H's better halfs are well established figures with power. Batista looks like he could give a shit and Morrison's probably wishes Pat Patterson still had a bit of power so he could fuck his way to the main event scene. She should start shagging people who can get her spots on Extreme Rules and SummerSlam.

Wouldn't be suprised if this whole saga, amongst other things, leads to both of these being released soon. They don't seem to have any faith in Morrison, he's just kind of there, and hasn't advance at all since coming to RAW. I think, as a heel, he has big potential, but i shluld think he'll be in TNA by the summer. Would produce some top matches there though so maybe could work out all right.

Archived