John Morrison heat with Trish Stratus

Snitsky's back acne

• Paid Members

She hardly went out and disgraced herself Evil Rick. That was one of the most pain-free viewing experiences WM's ever done Women's-wise. Snooki was quality!, easily one of the top 5 best performances in womens "wrestling" history.

I hope they bring her back.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I still don't get why, of all the celebs out there that would gladly participate in a WrestleMania and bring it mainstream pub, why WWE went with some trashy slut from Jersey Shore. What a way to disgrace your biggest event of the year.

snooki-rolling-stone-cover.jpg This is why

They should have got Mumford and Sons. That would've been exciting...

She hardly went out and disgraced herself Evil Rick. That was one of the most pain-free viewing experiences WM's ever done Women's-wise. Snooki was quality!, easily one of the top 5 best performances a women's ever put on.

I hope they bring her back.

I'll agree to this.

Snooki totally suprised me!

But I can't help but think that he can't "Do it" by himself. He seems to be ok when he is tagging with some one or when Melina was by his side. But by himself he just cant cut it.

Can't say as I agree - he was excellent as a heel on ECW, and that may be the trouble: maybe he's better suited to heeldom. Only problem is, of course, that his moveset's pretty much a face's.

He kinda reminds me of Luger. All the tools to get over but for some reason he is not :-/

OHO, you've done it now. You're gonna have Butch all over yo' ass like Costcutter toilet paper.

I don't mean he isnt over at all, Because he is. He is just not main event level over which by the amount of time he has been there and the titles he has already held is the next step in his career. Giving his age he could be in the up and coming post mania clear out. If he is lucky he might end up a career mid-carder.

He's not that old, surely? Early 30s, no?

I didn't watch ECW unless it was a feud I was interested in. I only watched ECW to see if Punk was going to win the ECW tilte, Because at the time I thought that title was the closets thing he was gonna get to a world title in WWF. Thing is his biggest push has come as a face. If they turned him heel and had him doing his high flying stuff then showing off as to say "can u do that" it still wouldn't work because we have already seen that. How else is he going to get where he needs to be. What is the next evolution of John Morrison ??? They have tried to give him a beard and toughen him up a bit but still it has amounted to "Meh"

As it goes for Luger I actually liked him. From when he was the WCW world champion being managed by Harley Race and his "Bodyguard" Mr Hughes. And I LOVED The Narcissist Lex Luger I even had the action figure. So Butch can chillax. It's all good.

As it goes for his age he is in his early 30's yes. But with this youth movement going down "He IS in trouble" he has been on wwf tv since 2002, But unlike Orton n Cena he hasn't been to the top yet. In tv world Jomo, Rko and No, No, No (Which is what I find myself screaming at the tv when I watch him lmao) are old. But is ok for the last two because they have reached where they should be. Why is it that MVP, Matt hardy, Shelton Benjamin are gone. Its because there chance to move to the next level has passed. Thats why I think if he is not out in the post mania clear out then the best he can hope for is lifetime mid-carder.

Ugh

But I can't help but think that he can't "Do it" by himself. He seems to be ok when he is tagging with some one or when Melina was by his side. But by himself he just cant cut it.

Can't say as I agree - he was excellent as a heel on ECW, and that may be the trouble: maybe he's better suited to heeldom. Only problem is, of course, that his moveset's pretty much a face's.

He kinda reminds me of Luger. All the tools to get over but for some reason he is not :-/

OHO, you've done it now. You're gonna have Butch all over yo' ass like Costcutter toilet paper.

I don't mean he isnt over at all, Because he is. He is just not main event level over which by the amount of time he has been there and the titles he has already held is the next step in his career. Giving his age he could be in the up and coming post mania clear out. If he is lucky he might end up a career mid-carder.

He's not that old, surely? Early 30s, no?

I didn't watch ECW unless it was a feud I was interested in. I only watched ECW to see if Punk was going to win the ECW tilte, Because at the time I thought that title was the closets thing he was gonna get to a world title in WWF. Thing is his biggest push has come as a face. If they turned him heel and had him doing his high flying stuff then showing off as to say "can u do that" it still wouldn't work because we have already seen that. How else is he going to get where he needs to be. What is the next evolution of John Morrison ??? They have tried to give him a beard and toughen him up a bit but still it has amounted to "Meh"

As it goes for Luger I actually liked him. From when he was the WCW world champion being managed by Harley Race and his "Bodyguard" Mr Hughes. And I LOVED The Narcissist Lex Luger I even had the action figure. So Butch can chillax. It's all good.

As it goes for his age he is in his early 30's yes. But with this youth movement going down "He IS in trouble" he has been on wwf tv since 2002, But unlike Orton n Cena he hasn't been to the top yet. In tv world Jomo, Rko and No, No, No (Which is what I find myself screaming at the tv when I watch him lmao) are old. But is ok for the last two because they have reached where they should be. Why is it that MVP, Matt hardy, Shelton Benjamin are gone. Its because there chance to move to the next level has passed. Thats why I think if he is not out in the post mania clear out then the best he can hope for is lifetime mid-carder.

Ugh

Ie Cena getting DDT'd on concrete, Then bouncing back up to take out two guys in less then five minutes.

Saw this on a couple of sites....

John Morrison is not shying away from online reports that he has heat within the WWE locker room. Today on Twitter, he made light of Trish Stratus alleging during an interview last Friday that he cold-shouldered her following their contest at WrestleMania XXVII.

He wrote, "Raw in Bridgeport today- Lookout @HEELZiggler... I got a mean punch, a furious kick, and a cold shoulder!"

Morrison also tweeted the following remark on Friday shortly after Stratus' allegations surfaced online: "If you don't have enemies, you don't have character."

He also said yesterday that "American Airlines is not smart," likely in reference to Stratus stating that he wasn't too smart in his decision making for their WrestleMania match.

• Moderators

John Morrison is a fucking idiot. His whole TAKEN HIS 6/10'S SPOT bollocks is that. Bollocks. She was being a very poor heel for the past few months! Trish Stratus actually matters. And she's only got a job because she's fucking been banged more than a remembrance day snare. She's a waste of money, and he should be in the bitch division with his missus because he hasn't even got the fucking pubes to stand up for himself when she's chucking her average self about like fuck.

Sack them both.

Melina saying that Trish took her spot makes no sense, seeing as she's a heel, but Morrison being a knob to Trish, who has a great relationship with management, makes even less sense, it's like he doesn't want his career to go further, what a twat

Archived