John Morrison heat with Trish Stratus

Snitsky's back acne

• Paid Members
King Pitcos. Why don't you go call other people names. Your just a young boy, trying to make an impression, trying to make a name for yourself. It ain't gonna work at my expense.

And why were you in Glasgow Deag? You were there for the big city. The bright lights. The shopping malls. The big brand name stores. You were there for the experience, an experience that you simply cannot get in Hamilton. I suppose it is like other big cities in the UK but the people are different. We have love and compassion. We are friendly and helpful with everyone. We like to enjoy ourselves up here.

Love, compassion, friendly and helpful is four words I would never associate with someone from Glasgow. London is awesome, woo! Go London!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What the fuck is this thread?

John Morrison heat with Trish Stratus, with a side dish of mental crazyshady,

I take it that Morrison must not really be in the dog housethe? like Rick has said being that he is now in main event? I don't think I have saw Melina on TV after that angle with her going heel with Natalya.

Yeah, well they probably realised, "Hey, we could make money with Morrison, but we've sold all the wank mags we can with Melina, she's pretty much useless now."

• Paid Members

This thread has had me giggling away like a nutter for the past three pages at least. Good work, people. Also, CJD's "I got to take pictures of Dickie Carter" in the Lockdown thread was inexplicably funny.

• Paid Members
No i haven't been drinking and no marty we aren't stressed about letter bombs, just the football fans. And Cleetus i was making references that he would understand since he is a wrestling fan, i could be here all day talking about what a great city Glasgow is and how great Scotland is but i already made my point earlier. If i feel like posting my opinion in a thread then i can, i'm entitled to my opinion. I didn't offend anyone with my post or cause any harm to anyone so why, why would i let some little chav from England call me a spastic? So out of all the posts in the thread he choose my post and me to say that to, i don't even know who King Pictos is. I read this site regularly every week and this is the first time i've even came across him and he's calling me a spastic? You don't see me resorting to name calling do you? I'm a man, i'm not some daft little chav running around with a 20p bottle of cider in my hand and a face like a second hand dart board. I had to say something in defence.

And for all the English people on here, i meant no offence with anything. I like England. Infact i've worked alongside many English men and women in various contract jobs i had, some were temporary workers too. All great people and really respectful. Some are here for a better life, some are here because they don't wanna pay to be educated. Some are here just to travel, they might stay here for 6 months then go somewhere else, some are in relationships, they've found themselves a Scottish man or woman and they live here now permanantly and they enjoy the lifestyle and their with their Scottish partner who will be working hard 5 days a week bringing home the bacon so to speak so the bills are paid, the rent is paid, there's food on the table every day, we work hard up here, we take care of each other.

If your not a spastic your at least a moron. How great Scotland is? at what? for what? My Mum is Scottish born in Glasgow, you might live in a nice house in a nice part of the city but what about Easterhouse, Castlemilk or is it because you are so far up your own Scottish arse that you pretend these parts don't exsist.

Scotland is cold, wet, snowy, shit at every sport except curling which doesn't really count. You have knife crime,gun crime like all other places around the world rapes, murder and everything in between.Some places in Scotland are fucking terrible Castlemilk was ripped down re-built and with in two years houses were boarded up or set on fire by the nice people of Glasgow you fucking idiot. If someone wants to call you a spastic its tough, its a wrestling forum Pictos in this case decided that you warranted being called a spastic deal with it, don't start saying how great Scotland is we have Tv's here as well fella and we don't all tlk lik ths innit you twat. That kind of speech is used amongst the youth of your country as well. So get off your high horse and stop bragging about scotland I have been there 7-8 times to Glasgow in the last 10 years and every time I have been I have not come back saying oh how loving and kind the people are.

Scotland has shit weather, no good sports teams at all and bitter and twisted people like you who still hold it against us English for invading your country get over it most of the rest of the world has and we said sorry.

I thought me and Triple A were a bit dim at times but you are are well ahead.

On topic:

Jomo is in the title match now isn't he? dog house for 1 week not bad.

• Moderators

I've been to Cumbernauld. That's near enough to Glasgow to declare it officially shite. Edinburgh is nice though. Murrayfield is fucking gorgeous. Best place to watch a game not called Millennium.

No i haven't been drinking and no marty we aren't stressed about letter bombs, just the football fans. And Cleetus i was making references that he would understand since he is a wrestling fan, i could be here all day talking about what a great city Glasgow is and how great Scotland is but i already made my point earlier. If i feel like posting my opinion in a thread then i can, i'm entitled to my opinion. I didn't offend anyone with my post or cause any harm to anyone so why, why would i let some little chav from England call me a spastic? So out of all the posts in the thread he choose my post and me to say that to, i don't even know who King Pictos is. I read this site regularly every week and this is the first time i've even came across him and he's calling me a spastic? You don't see me resorting to name calling do you? I'm a man, i'm not some daft little chav running around with a 20p bottle of cider in my hand and a face like a second hand dart board. I had to say something in defence.

And for all the English people on here, i meant no offence with anything. I like England. Infact i've worked alongside many English men and women in various contract jobs i had, some were temporary workers too. All great people and really respectful. Some are here for a better life, some are here because they don't wanna pay to be educated. Some are here just to travel, they might stay here for 6 months then go somewhere else, some are in relationships, they've found themselves a Scottish man or woman and they live here now permanantly and they enjoy the lifestyle and their with their Scottish partner who will be working hard 5 days a week bringing home the bacon so to speak so the bills are paid, the rent is paid, there's food on the table every day, we work hard up here, we take care of each other.

If your not a spastic your at least a moron. How great Scotland is? at what? for what? My Mum is Scottish born in Glasgow, you might live in a nice house in a nice part of the city but what about Easterhouse, Castlemilk or is it because you are so far up your own Scottish arse that you pretend these parts don't exsist.

Scotland is cold, wet, snowy, shit at every sport except curling which doesn't really count. You have knife crime,gun crime like all other places around the world rapes, murder and everything in between.Some places in Scotland are fucking terrible Castlemilk was ripped down re-built and with in two years houses were boarded up or set on fire by the nice people of Glasgow you fucking idiot. If someone wants to call you a spastic its tough, its a wrestling forum Pictos in this case decided that you warranted being called a spastic deal with it, don't start saying how great Scotland is we have Tv's here as well fella and we don't all tlk lik ths innit you twat. That kind of speech is used amongst the youth of your country as well. So get off your high horse and stop bragging about scotland I have been there 7-8 times to Glasgow in the last 10 years and every time I have been I have not come back saying oh how loving and kind the people are.

Scotland has shit weather, no good sports teams at all and bitter and twisted people like you who still hold it against us English for invading your country get over it most of the rest of the world has and we said sorry.

I thought me and Triple A were a bit dim at times but you are are well ahead.

On topic:

Jomo is in the title match now isn't he? dog house for 1 week not bad.

Id respond to you but since you openly refer to yourself as a cunt, whats the best I can hope for? You've already done my job for me. Thanks innit!

Archived