John Morrison heat with Trish Stratus

Snitsky's back acne

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Yes, Hornswaggle is really from irish, Scott Hall was raped, and Taz had long hair when he was in WcW.

Now go away.

• Paid Members
I'm 19. i didnt meet Otunga, the only nexus i meet is Gabriel and Slater. If i spell incorrectly please excuse me. I have dyslexia.

Of course you do. Nobody's just really bad at spelling any more, are they?

• Paid Members

My mom claims to be dyslexic. She started doing this in her late 40s despite never being diagnosed. She's just thick really. She thinks the pub chain is called "Witherspoons" for example, and writes "latter" when she means "later."

But she knows a lot about wrestling so if you want to know anything about WWE, WcW, EcW or even WWF, just ask her.

:thumbsup:

• Paid Members
I'm 19.

lol i'll pretend u said 18

I'm just really bad at spelling, for what it's worth. But then I'm ace to boot.

I'm 19. i didnt meet Otunga, the only nexus i meet is Gabriel and Slater. If i spell incorrectly please excuse me. I have dyslexia.

Absolutely superb.

• Paid Members
Id respond to you but since you openly refer to yourself as a cunt, whats the best I can hope for? You've already done my job for me. Thanks innit
!

Yeah another proud to be Scottish, I am a cunt so are you and everyone on the this forum everyone does cuntish things. Your not a saint no one is, Glasgow is nice in parts and a shit hole in other parts, London is nice in parts a shit hole in other parts, New York is nice in parts well you get the idea I am painting. As a Scotsman yourself there Loligan what are you proud of. What has your great country you done that now enhances the world or what great sporting achievement has your Country done to make you proud of them or what, anything no, innit bruv. Half my family live in Scotland I try to get up once a year if I can. They don't go around saying oh we live in such a great country. It's cold or wet shit and you have the worst rate of alcoholism in the whole of Europe. Oh your proud people full of drink. Like I said Glasgow is nice in parts but some of it is awful if you want to harp on about one part of Glasgow go ahead doesn't really tell the full story though does it?

on topic:

Jomo vsThe Miz for the WWE title over a few months should be good.

• Paid Members
Jomo vsThe Miz for the WWE title over a few months should be good.

It would be (as it was on January 4th) but I don't think it'll get that far. The pay per view is a triangle match and I think it might just be time for Cena to get the belt back.

In fact, I can see Cena winning the WWE title and Del Rio winning the Big Gold Belt, with each being drafted to the opposite show.

Archived