John Morrison heat with Trish Stratus

Snitsky's back acne

• Paid Members
I'm 19. i didnt meet Otunga, the only nexus i meet is Gabriel and Slater. If i spell incorrectly please excuse me. I have dyslexia.

with the excepetion of not putting "met was Gabriel and Slater" you almost got a scrabble perfect score there. Even spelt dyslexia correctly, ironic.

Still no excuse for using the word "cum". That's not dyslexia, that's just shit.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
What has your great country you done that now enhances the world or what great sporting achievement has your Country done to make you proud of them or what, anything no, innit bruv.

I'm not Scottish, and I can tell you should hit the history books a bit. A huge chunk, possibly a majority, of British scientific discoveries and inventions were made by Scottish scientists, doctors and engineers. The television was invented by a Scot. The telephone was originally invented by an Italian, but the finalised design that was patented was invented by Alexander Graham Bell. Alexander Flemming discovered penicillin and thus reduced drastically the mass mortality rate caused by typhoid and cholera. James Watt - you can guess what he was responsible for.

These are only off the top of my head. There are loads more I could dig up from Wiki if I put the time in - which is what you should do. Just because crazyshady's being a remedial again doesn't mean you should be playing knee-jerk with him. Scotland's contributed a shitload to the union, easily its fair share, and that also includes some of thebest science and engineering colleges and universities in the UK.

Other bit of trivia: Oxford is the oldest uni in the UK, but St. Andrew's is the oldest academic institution/seat of learning in the British Isles.

So do u think that Morrison will suffer in the long run for this? I wonder if the release Melina will Morrison stick around?

Why wouldnt he? 'I know, if they release my slutty, Batista banging Ho of a girlfriend Ill also give up the extremely high paying job of my dreams'.

Re-analyze that question.

• Paid Members
What has your great country you done that now enhances the world or what great sporting achievement has your Country done to make you proud of them or what, anything no, innit bruv.

I'm not Scottish, and I can tell you should hit the history books a bit. A huge chunk, possibly a majority, of British scientific discoveries and inventions were made by Scottish scientists, doctors and engineers. The television was invented by a Scot. The telephone was originally invented by an Italian, but the finalised design that was patented was invented by Alexander Graham Bell. Alexander Flemming discovered penicillin and thus reduced drastically the mass mortality rate caused by typhoid and cholera. James Watt - you can guess what he was responsible for.

These are only off the top of my head. There are loads more I could dig up from Wiki if I put the time in - which is what you should do. Just because crazyshady's being a remedial again doesn't mean you should be playing knee-jerk with him. Scotland's contributed a shitload to the union, easily its fair share, and that also includes some of thebest science and engineering colleges and universities in the UK.

Other bit of trivia: Oxford is the oldest uni in the UK, but St. Andrew's is the oldest academic institution/seat of learning in the British Isles.

Yeah going into a debate without facts is like going into a boxing match without arms. Although The Scots like a drink they have indeed created a fuck load of things. It's mainly my fault for not researching the facts. I have been fooled by Englands need to rip stuff off. For instance Andy Murray is British when he is doing well and Scottish when he is shit. The British Curling team won at the olympic's, I think not. The same is said for Inventions. When you look at it without delving in it look's cracking. British people have created over 54% of everyday used items in the world, what this actually means is the Scottish have created around about 40% of what is used in the world on a daily basis and the English are taking the credit with the blanket of Great Britain. My bad next time I will get my facts right before wading in. Cheers for educating me Carbomb.

CJD: Is it a joke account? Jomo won't leave WWE he is getting closer to being a top star.

• Paid Members

Yeah going into a debate without facts is like going into a boxing match without arms. Although The Scots like a drink they have indeed created a fuck load of things. It's mainly my fault for not researching the facts. I have been fooled by Englands need to rip stuff off. For instance Andy Murray is British when he is doing well and Scottish when he is shit. The British Curling team won at the olympic's, I think not. The same is said for Inventions. When you look at it without delving in it look's cracking. British people have created over 54% of everyday used items in the world, what this actually means is the Scottish have created around about 40% of what is used in the world on a daily basis and the English are taking the credit with the blanket of Great Britain. My bad next time I will get my facts right before wading in. Cheers for educating me Carbomb.

Well, wouldn't go THAT far - there've been plenty of English contributions to the inventive output of the UK: Brunel, Newton, Faraday, Priestley, those are the first off the top of my head (currently not thinking properly, my hayfever's killing me - Benadryl not kicked in yet).

All I'm saying is: crazyshady's being a wee lump of keech - don't get drawn into playing Scotland versus England, because there's no need for it. It's pretty much a fake divide nowadays.

So do u think that Morrison will suffer in the long run for this? I wonder if the release Melina will Morrison stick around?

Why wouldnt he? 'I know, if they release my slutty, Batista banging Ho of a girlfriend Ill also give up the extremely high paying job of my dreams'.

Lawler ditched his job with the WWE when they sacked the ho that he was banging at the time. Never underestimate how far a man will go to make the nagging stop :laugh:

• Paid Members
James Watt - you can guess what he was responsible for.

Austin's catchphrase?

Ha, lord no. If he was, he should go down in the annals of history as being as great a monster as Hitler, Ed Gein and Madonna.

Lawler ditched his job with the WWE when they sacked the ho that he was banging at the time. Never underestimate how far a man will go to make the nagging stop :laugh:

And like a typical woman she dumped him the moments she realised her 15 minutes of fame was up.

Dragging this thread back on track with more dirt on the Trish/Morrison/Melina saga, courtesy of lordsofpain.net.....

'To follow up on the story of John Morrison snubbing Trish Stratus at WrestleMania XXVII, friends of the Raw Superstar were shocked by his cold behavior. The assumption of many within WWE is that Melina was in his ear all week because she believed Stratus was taking her spot at the pay-per-view event.

WWE sources say as Status was presenting her match suggestions to Morrison backstage, he said things such as "I'm not feeling that" (coined several years ago by Hulk Hogan in WCW) and "I don't want to look at you."

Kelly Kelly was scheduled for the Six-person Mixed Tag Team Match at one point, but the addition of Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi to the bout apparently led to a change in plans. It has been speculated that WWE instigated rumors of Kelly Kelly appearing in the match to prevent news of Snooki wrestling from leaking out.

Multiple people within WWE are blaming the entire situation on Melina as they feel she's primarily responsible for the friction between Morrison and Stratus. Melina has been a heat magnet within the locker room for years, which is why a number of her pushes have been derailed.

Comparisons to former WWE talent Tammy Sytch (a/k/a Sunny) were drawn early in her WWE run as many people felt she was similarly difficult to deal with and that her ego was out of control. Melina was sentenced to face The Undertaker in "Wrestler's Court" in early 2006 due to her unscrupulous behavior, which is the unofficial forum among WWE talent for the policing of wrestlers that violate the rules and traditions of the company. Her ill-behaved manners persisted and she found herself transferred from SmackDown to Raw.

There have been numerous other accounts of friction between Melina and her locker room peers dating back to her time in WWE's developmental system.

* She had issues with veteran female talent such as Amy "Lita" Dumas kicking her out of the locker room and forcing her to change in the hallway. Melina carried on the tradition with some of the younger Divas once she became a veteran herself.

* Melina was involved in a backstage altercation with Sharmell on May 13, 2006 at a SmackDown live event in El Paso, Texas. The incident was triggered by Batista's fistfight with Booker T the week prior during shooting for the SummerSlam commercial.

-- Melina engaged in a war of words with Candice Michelle via blog postings on WWE.com. In early 2007, Michelle accused Melina of stealing one of her signature wrestling maneuvers. Melina responded to her accusation by posting a picture of herself performing the maneuver in question during an independent wrestling event in 2003, proving that she was using it long before Michelle joined WWE. Michelle fired back with a defamatory post, which WWE.com deemed unsuitable to publish. Michelle also took exception to Melina claiming that she had a "spare tire" during an episode of Raw, saying she was jealous. The off-screen animosity ultimately shifted on-screen via storyline.

* Taryn Terrell (a/k/a Tiffany) stated during an interview following her elimination from the 2007 Diva Search that Melina was the one Diva she was warned about by WWE personnel.

* Maria Kanellis was not complementary of Melina's backstage demeanor in interviews following her release from WWE last year.

* Brooke Adams, who now performs as Miss Tessmacher in TNA Wrestling, revealed in an interview earlier this year that her departure from WWE in 2007 had nothing to do with Melina

Ruin his career? Not possible. I don't think John Morrison is the type to be pushed around in that way. If i was him and they tried doing that with me i'd just go out and make a mess of it, and what can they do? They can't fine you because your doing what your told but your also making a mockery of the show. It's just like wrestlers who are bullies in the ring, they take their job so seriously they don't realise you can hurt them professionally by kicking out of their finisher or not selling any of their offence. You don't need to be a tough guy in wrestling to stand up for yourself. John seems like a cool guy infact i met him just before the house show in Glasgow earlier this month. All this talk about jobbing people out and giving them crap gimmicks, the people in power think their humiliating you or embaressing you or teaching you a lesson but they don't realise how weak you can make them look. Just think of all the shit JBL put some young wrestlers through, how cool would it be on a live Raw or PPV to just go out there and not sell anything or kick out of the clothesline from hell and overact everything in the ring.

These people that are bullies in the business don't realise how stupid you can make them look. If i was John Morrison i wouldn't care what they did with me, with the money he must be earning who would? So ruining his career wouldn't be happening if you did that. He's been in WWE for long enough now, if his lifelong dream was to be the champion he would have reached it by now and the fact he goes out there and performs every week shows he will take what comes his way, he's not the type to backstab and climb his way to the top of the company just for Vince to give him a fake belt.

Archived