The lets all point and laugh at Fin Martin thread

Does anyone have any photos of Fin - curious to see what he looks like. His twitter one is so dark it's impossible to make out his mug.

Good point. I used to read PS from 94 ish to 98 and dipped in every so often thereafter. In fairness to Brian of FSM he makes himself well known via both the mag and via social media. Whereas Fin is almost like the invisible man. Either hes scared of the reactions his opinions create or he's some kind of pseudonym like SWM.

I'm another one who's been buying Power Slam for years and years even though I couldn't really say I've "enjoyed" anything in it for a fair while now. If anything, these days I just buy it so I've got something to read on the toilet when I'm done with the latest issue of Viz.

Something I noticed in this issue - there's a few mentions of "please check out our website because we've started putting articles on there". So they're putting articles online instead of putting them in the magazine, dropping one issue a year, and stopping subscriptions. Anyone get the feeling we might not be seeing Power Slam on the shelves for too much longer?

• Paid Members
So they're putting articles online instead of putting them in the magazine, dropping one issue a year, and stopping subscriptions. Anyone get the feeling we might not be seeing Power Slam on the shelves for too much longer?

Wellll......

I'm thinking PS may be struggling at the moment. Not sure when this happened, but they seem to no longer be offering subscriptions to the physical copy of the magazine.

The writing's been on the wall since they knocked the schedule down to every 5 weeks.

I can't see it lasting much longer.

Nah, it's just you mate.

If he's moving subscriptions towards digital rather than physical, then it's a wise move. I have bought every copy since April 1998, and buy more out of habit these days. Most physical magazines these days point you to their website and digital copies than push you to buy physical subscriptions.

• Moderators
The Cage match was a confusing sell/no-sell, mistimed bump and interference-filled shambles, admittedly. That said, this was a Cena effort -- which should explain everything. It was obvious after the finish of the three-on-one handicap match on the April 21 Raw that the entire Wyatt Family would not beat Cena. There had to be some other form of interference to derail the bumbling bore; he's not allowed to lose fairly, except to real stars, like The Rock, or Daniel Bryan, whose win was never mentioned again.

FUCK! OFF!

Are Robbie e and brooke adams a couple was a question in this months. With two pages per issue, pretty much any question will get in. That or it gets a two row answer that's not really needed.

• 2 months later...