Comic Book and Superhero movie & TV discussion.

Bellenda Carlisle

• Paid Members

Wait Batwoman's gay, what are they complaining about? Gay person playing a gay character? That sounds right to me.

• Paid Members

I saw teen titans Go to the movies today and after some initial reservations it quickly won me over and I really enjoyed it. DC have always been amazing at putting references to obscure characters in all their stuff like this, it's so fun as a die hard DC fan to see them draw on their back catalogue so much. Batman the brave and the bold was great for that too.

• Paid Members
31 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

HBO have announced their Watchmen series will premiere next year.Ā 

I do like the Watchmen film, but I always have to do it in 2 sittings. Always thought it would have worked better as a mini-series

All new characters set in the Watchmen universe after the events of the original, apparently. Wish it was just a mini series based on the original.Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I agree with Ethan but he could've chose a better film to attack. Logan was fantastic and is up there with the best action movies of all time. It transcended the superhero genre, like Winter Soldier and The Dark Knight (I know I'm going to get flack for that one) did before.

If he had just seen The Avengers 2 orĀ Ant Man then he would have a better example for his argument. Even Thor 3, for as funny and different as it is, would be graded more severelyĀ if it wasn't a superhero movie.