Wrestling Books

Bring Back Minipops

• 3 months later...
  • Paid Members

It's an easy read, a couple of decent stories - especially around their WWE tryouts and the rationale behind going full bore with using other wrestler's schtick, spamming superkicks and so on - but it's a bog-standard biography, really. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, CL Punk said:

Yesterday, I saw this on the shelves of the local Waterstones and wondered if anyone has read it?

spacer.png

Yeah I got this for Christmas. It’s alright. Some interesting stories. But they over explain every little thing from moves to insider terms to even D-X. Obviously for the non wrestling fans they think are gonna be picking up this book on the chance. But for wrestling fans, it’s exhausting. 

It reminded me a lot of Norm Macdonalds ‘explain to the folks at home’ routine

Edited by TheBurningRed

• 2 months later...

Moxs book just feels like it had the first Foley book kinda energy to it. Heard someone say he even draws things in it. Have it on pre order and excited for it arriving already

On the Young Bucks book: I haven't read it but I do have it on Kindle and just haven't had the urge to read it yet. Whereas with Moxley's book, I'm sure I'm reading that within a couple of days of it releasing. Everything I've seen from Mox's book so far seems like he just had a tape recording and went off on whatever subject and that was transcribed. Which I'm into.