The Metal/Punk/Rock Thread

Egg Shen

6 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

I'm after a digital or CD copy of Steel n' Chains, does anyone know where I can find one?

Assuming you mean the Spartan Warrior album, you can get it in FLAC on rutracker (if you can navigate a Russian site, I've never had any difficulty), which is usually an excellent source of often obscure releases (as is Soulseek, but that seems to be in a long, terminal decline).

https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5273180

There doesn't seem to be any official digitial or CD release, so unofficial is your only option unless you want to pay a fortune for a vinyl copy.

13 hours ago, cobra_gordo said:

Was up at half 6 listening to the new Cannibal Corpse. It sounds exactly like Cannibal Corpse, no major surprises but they always get the job done.

Yeah, wheel firmly remaining non-reinvented, but a solid effort as always.

Elsewhere, the new KEN Mode album ‘VOID’ is very good, and Thy Art Is Murder released their new album today along with the news that CJ McMahon has been kicked out of the band and his vocals completely removed from the new record and re-recorded by someone else.

cErs6Cz.jpg

I absolutely broke last night hearing the new blink song. The chorus just made me think of my grandpa, nana and uncle and just completely broke me.

The news about CJ is fucking shocking. I hadn't heard anything at all about anything controversial just alot about the new album coming and the UK tour with Whitechapel and spite that I was going to go to. 

Unfortunately yeah you can't make those fucking comments in this world now and it gets you immediately thrown to the wolves. Sad be was one of the best live deathcore vocalists I've seen live.

Why do people in band's insist on putting there thoughts and opinions online ffs. If your a cock and feel like that keep it internal don't fucking say it to the world no one is untouchable