Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
8 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

So I was planning to get some work done tonight, but now I’m going to do my discog list instead. 

The worst thing about doing the list is (on the app at least) it shows you how much your entire collection is worth which can be a bit depressing when you discover you could have bought a nice car or put a deposit on a house with it. But I'd never sell any of it. I always vowed to never to get rid of any of my music after bought - then quickly sold - a copy of The Downward Spiral by Nine Inch Nails in 1999 because I was young and didn't "get it". 

I recommend downloading the app and doing your list with that as it has a barcode scanner which makes it a lot quicker. Especially when there are multiple presses of a certain record.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Rammstein have added a Cardiff show to their World Tour, next June. That has to be one of the biggest shows they've ever done. Will be some spectacle.

Posted

Tool have announced the title of their new album, Fear Incoulum, and officially confirmed the August 30th release date.

Also announced that from this Friday (August 2nd), their back catalogue is being made available on streaming sites 

  • Paid Members
Posted

That's very cool. 

  • Members
Posted

Proper released their debut album I Spent The Winter Writing Songs About Getting Better on Friday and it is an absolute belter. 

For fans of smart, introspective lo-fi emo/indie. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
7 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

They to be pretty exclusively doing stadiums shows now, which if you’re their promoters or their agent means you’re absolutely rolling in it. 

 

They must be raking it in as a business, the show cant be cheap to set up and run but they have 2 different crews setting up in alternate places at the same time to keep the show rolling. They must kill it on merch too, the queues at the MK show were unlike ive ever seen, it was mental. 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

They must be raking it in as a business, the show cant be cheap to set up and run but they have 2 different crews setting up in alternate places at the same time to keep the show rolling. They must kill it on merch too, the queues at the MK show were unlike ive ever seen, it was mental. 

And that’s just with what they have at the show, their webshop is something else. They play the merch game better than KISS do these days. Just in the ‘Whats New’section you can find Rammstein doormats and Rammstein ‘Zwinger’ Perfume, their own line of Wine and Rum, Rammstein dish towels etc.

It’s always been an intense & costly operation to take them out on the road, but they are a must-see

Edited by WyattSheepMask
Posted

That's a nice line-up but what I really want is a "The Big Teutonic 4" show, I think they've done them a few times over the years but I don't remember any that were close by

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...